Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[FIXED]: Network Service in Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritimes

Hello Community, We want to update you regarding the recent service disruptions impacting some of our subscribers in Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritimes. Early this morning, our team successfully implemented a fix that resolved the network congestion ...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 21 replies
  • 6 Bravos

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 124 replies
  • 31 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 184 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Cheaper Plan

I don't use that much data and calling.We need switching plan or provider. or any prepaid plan that does not require a monthly payment.

JovenQuinit by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Us Roaming not working for calls, txt and data

I added us roaming $30 and paid on July 26 2024 but I am now in the US and I do not have any of the service I paid for. WHY. My  son did the same Roaming plan addon and his is working. Please I need to solve this.

Pten11 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Call Control

The post on this subject are a few years old.Has there been any change in the status of PM adding the call control feature.I just switch to PM a week ago and the bogus call are through the roof.  Today about evrey 15 minutes.Im seriously thinking abo...

ITIStudios by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! New Phone number not updating in eSIM

Hi! I just used the ‘change phone number’ in the PM app and got myself a new number that I like. However my eSIM is not updating to my new number. How can I get this updates? 

Moosey by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Emergency

EmergencyHello First I use physical sim card for my old phone which is Samsung. But i just got an iPhone so I change to Esim. But now i don't like my new phone so I use my old physical sim card to plug to samsung phone but it still said no network an...

Port number from Fonus

I tried to port my number but it said it was not eligible to transfer. Can someone advise if there are any work arounds to retain this phone number?

BethBuss by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Points

I have 7 points, how can I use it to lower my bill?

rwaxll by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

plan

hey I don't use that much data does anyone have a 4g plan and does it have good internet quality i am thinking of switching

Zaid12 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Forbidden A1

I am unable to login to either the app or through the browser.I get the Forbidden A1 every time.My email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Please help.

LucyPublic by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

U.S. roaming coverage

Having had issues with using voice & data with the U.S. roaming add-on in the past (I have an iPhone 6s & the old PM 3G plan), I just read the fine print:"1. Subscription plans with 3G .....Speed and signal strength may vary with your device, configu...

Ammonite by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Help logging in (new account)

Just purchased a sim and installed it. Downloaded the app on android and tried to login after creating the account. The app loops me back to the login page continuously. Tried to clear the browser data but no luck.I am able to login to the account on...

Jonathan2008 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

U.S. roaming

Hi- I purchased the US roaming 15 day add on but I have used up the data on that and have a few days left of my trip. I think it has switched to my regular data from Canada but will that cost me big time?? Or am I allowed to used that data because I ...

Steph513 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

5G not showing

I have an IPhone 12 phone which is 5G capable.  I am in a 5G cell zone in downtown Winnipeg, but only have LTE showing.  I signed up for 5G, but only get LTE.  I have checked settings menu but cannot get it to show up.  Any thoughts on how to fix?

Rupert66 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unable to connect to internet

New Umidigi phone. Used Public mobile instructions to setup APN. Phone connects to the internet showing LTE connectivity but no internet. Any ideas? Slane 

Slane by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! What happened to the 100gb plan????

I was literally just about to switch over last night to the $50 100gb data plan, waited until this afternoon, and now it is gone, replaced by some hugely lesser $44 plan with only 80gb.I have been a public mobile subscriber now for many years. I do n...

Photograthie by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Bravos

No Data roll over !!

I previously had a plan with lots of data every month and hardly used it. I decided to switch my plan to one without data hoping to use up the data from the previous plan. But everything went away! Absolutely awful!! 

Happycat by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Redeem public point

Hi there , I have total 18.75 points , why i did not get my $15 off in July  payment ?  please help , thank you.

Vinhhanhlu by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

When redeeming points ....

Does the amount show under payments as a reduction right away? Just want to make sure it goes through as points were already taken.

Dolphin12 by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

What is 5G UL -- Airtel 5G Plus network? Or Unlimited Data?

Some of PM plans show 5G UL . Does the UL have something to do with Airtel 5G Plus network? And is so what is this Airtel 5G Plus network and is it free?UPDATE——>  PM must have made a typo mistake, just checked plans again and the UL  has been replac...

Wayworn by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

"Your Service Are On Hold"

Hi there, I got a text today that my plan did not renew so I logged on and my home page says "You services are on hold. Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your acc...

chanamy by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Canada/US talk-text-data plan with esim

I just switched from one Public Mobile plan to the a new one with Canada/US talk-text-data.  Is there anything I need to do to use this in the US or is it just automatic.  I ask because it also stated the plsn came with a free esim which made me thin...

tofupunx by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Ran out of texts, just need 1 more

Hello,I have the plan that has a limit of 50 outgoing texts per cycle. However, I finished all of them. Yesterday, I received a text that I need to reply to by saying "Yes" as proof of confirmation for something that I'm trying to do. However, it won...

Ash17 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

What is 5G UL Speed?

I see this description used in some of the plans in My Account but don't see it defined.

umnikke8 by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Issues logging in.

I created a plan for my child and added the SIM card to my phone by accident. I cancelled the sim on my phone and am trying to add a new sim to my kids phone.  I am not able to get into the account as I keep getting the email passcode for evertrust, ...

Emily2010 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Need Help? Let's chat.