cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheaper Plan

JovenQuinit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't use that much data and calling.

We need switching plan or provider. or any prepaid plan that does not require a monthly payment.

4 REPLIES 4

@JovenQuinit , I believe Telus offers a yearly plan for light users.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

The cheapest plan right now with Public Mobile is $19 1GB 4G speed. Second cheapest and if you think 1GB is not enough, they have $23 6GB of data 4G speeds. It seems the $15 unlimited talk/text no data plan is no longer available. 

maurelle
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JovenQuinit wrote:

I don't use that much data and calling.

We need switching plan or provider. or any prepaid plan that does not require a monthly payment.

I'm not clear if you are an existing Public Mobile customer looking for a cheaper plan, or inquiring about becoming a customer here.

If existing, I'd have expected that you are already on the cheapest plan that you can get here / got when you signed up. You need an active plan to be able to use services here - this is prepaid but not a Pay-As-You-Go provider. Currently there are only 30day plans available.

If you are generally looking for options I would keep an eye on redflagdeals.com - there are alternatives out there but this community is owned by Public Mobile and promoting the competition here is not a good idea.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JovenQuinit 

What plan do you have and what plan are you looking for?

there are some cheaper plans, but it’s based what you need?

the cheapest plan is Freedom mobile $5 per month, 120 minutes, unlimited incoming calls and unlimited text and 100mb

Need Help? Let's chat.