cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your Service Are On Hold"

chanamy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I got a text today that my plan did not renew so I logged on and my home page says "You services are on hold. Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and you'll lose your phone number."

My account has auto-pay, my credit card isn't expired and has been working normally, so I'm not sure why subscription is on hold.

Edit: Sorry forgot to mention, I tried to Pay Now to resume services and I get "Sorry, we are not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later."

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@chanamy 

if today is your regular plan renewal date AND your phone is working as expected...just wait for later in the day. The renewal process can look ominous. If your phone is NOT working as expected...let us know.

chanamy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, Sorry i edited my post again, but I have tried to pay and it doesn't work. Says: "Sorry, we are not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later."

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

like any autopay service, the autopay might fail.

just make a manual payment, there is a button there right after you login, click that and make the payment to resume service first

Need Help? Let's chat.