Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FIXED]: Network Service in Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritimes

Ck_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Community,

We want to update you regarding the recent service disruptions impacting some of our subscribers in Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritimes. Early this morning, our team successfully implemented a fix that resolved the network congestion affecting calls and texting services. This will restore service for affected customers.

If you are still facing issues, please submit a ticket here.

We're committed to keeping you informed and will update this post with any new developments. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we worked through this.

- The Public Mobile Team

7 REPLIES 7

parlaminty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this is a good question.  The post doesn't elaborate on which network issues.  Would have made more sense to just update the original thread regarding dropped calls.  Can a PM mod provide more details.

@starman85 

@starman85 wrote:

I couldn't access data earlier this evening here in Kennedy subway station. Would it be because of the network issue? Had to restart phone and data worked.

Unlikely due to this announcement issues.  Maybe sometimes subway signal was weak or local disruption of the network in your area.  As long as everything is working, no further worries. 

starman85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I couldn't access data earlier this evening here in Kennedy subway station. Would it be because of the network issue? Had to restart phone and data worked.

@StephenMiller 

@StephenMiller wrote:

I still cannot receive phone calls from land lines on my cell even after this update   Haven’t heard back from anyone. It wouldn’t be a major concern but I have on call responsibilities. I hope someone reaches out soon to my report ticket. 

Your issue might not be part of this announcement.  Usually tickets response times are within a few hours.  Check your private message inbox for response. 

Other basic troubleshooting advice including rebooting your phone or network reset of phone (note: this will erase any saved Wifi passwords). 

StephenMiller
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still cannot receive phone calls from land lines on my cell even after this update   Haven’t heard back from anyone. It wouldn’t be a major concern but I have on call responsibilities. I hope someone reaches out soon to my report ticket. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Wow, that's a quick first. 👏👏

Is this problem separate from the dropped call problem covered in a separate announcement?

Need Help? Let's chat.