Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 124 replies
  • 33 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 184 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Change Number

I have relocated to another province and I wanted to change my number, I have the following questions:1. How long does it take to get the number activated?2. Will the tax be calculated according to the new area code3. Will the provincial calls be acc...

Mariu by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Subscriptions not available

On my husband's account he can choose 6GB of data for $23 a month but I can't get any subscription with less than the 15GB that I currently have for $26 a month. How can I downgrade to the same plan as my husband's if it doesn't appear as an option o...

Lisa31 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Cannot select a plan

I cannot register a plan on public mobile, see the error below   We encountered an error processing your request.This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

Culliss by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

puk

My sim is locked. I need a puk cde. how can I send a private Message?

LiYufeng by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

I'm being scammed by this company

This company won't let me access my account, won't delete my account, and won't stop charging me a monthly fee. This literally seems illegal. 

Ben63838 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

@Locked account

Kindly help me with my account as it still is locked even after resetting my password and waiting for more than five hours 

Alex122 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Number transfer

How do i get my public mobile number transfered to another carriere

Sergebabs by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Lost sim card

A friend of mine has recently lost her sim card, she is trying to connect to her account to cancel the subscription but  everytime she enters the account she is met with an activation page. It is as if she never subcribed to a plan before. Has anybod...

Botengu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Reward

Hello, I processed to redeem my rewards point for 1GB data 2 days ago but still it is not working for me, is there any idea why? How can I use those data from my rewards points? It shows I need to use it within the 15 days but already 2 days are gone...

Net2024 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Paid But Didn't Reactivate

I payed my monthly phone bill yesterday! You guys took it out of my bank account but yet never reactivated my subscription ? 

Yaboyshnaps by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Earn 5% in PM points per plan - I don't think so

PM advertises on EVERY plan that you will earn $x.xx / month (5%) in Public Mobile points value. I don't see any conditions. Before it was $2 for autopay. The $2 autopay bonus was paid out regardless of the number of referrals or other credits you ma...

smp999 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

How to find my Public Mobile paid receipts from 2022?

Hi all,the title says it all. I changed providers in 2023 and ported my old phone number from Public to Fido, now I just need my receipts for tax purposes.It appears that accounts were migrated or altered when Public Mobile started their relationship...

BenIsenstein1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Transfer fail

It said i put the wrong imei number in (received automated text it would be wrong and someone would call) . I cant get the new sim working.

Krisha1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Data Usage Issues

Hello, both mine and my spouse’s phones are showing data limits reached. We don’t use that much data (we have limits way above our typical usage) and most often are on wifi when we do. The usage shows typically times we’d be sleeping. Any suggestions...

jclouts by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

I will be in Spain, Portugal, Azores

I have a {150 GB Data at 5G Speed} plan.I am going to be in  Spain, Portugal, Azores for 4 weeks starting Sept 25 2024.Is there a way to "simply" add an international plan from public so that my phone will work in Europe?I'd like to send / receive ca...

unableto by New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Esim transfer to new phone

I activated an esim on one phone and would like to transfer it to a new one. QR code won’t work. How can I do it?

Arianesj by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Bonus data

So I finally got a chance to use my 250G of bonus data earlier this month at the cottage. BUT, I guess all I used was the 60G of my monthly plan up and now the bonus data is gone and my account is empty and I still have weeks to go before it renews. ...

Anon2345 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

My brother can't log in.

My brother has an account at public mobile. When he logs in, it asks him for a 6 digit code. He enters it and then he gets a screen with a leaf on it. No buttons or anything else. If he refreshes, it just asks him to log in again. Can this please be ...

AlienRenders by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Need Help? Let's chat.