cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn 5% in PM points per plan - I don't think so

smp999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM advertises on EVERY plan that you will earn $x.xx / month (5%) in Public Mobile points value. I don't see any conditions. Before it was $2 for autopay. The $2 autopay bonus was paid out regardless of the number of referrals or other credits you may have.

Now it seems your PM bonus points are reduced if you have referrals or other credits in your account. I have gone through a few payment cycles in since moving to the 'new points' system on a $75 plan. I currently have a credit balance that is covering the plan cost. I am getting 0 points for my $75 plan when they advertise I should be getting $3.75  (5%).

Anyone else notice this?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@smp999 , I can vouch that the 5% credit back in points is for funds paid from the credit card.  If you have funds credit from past rewards going towards a bill payment, there will be no points awarded.  That would be like giving points for points.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@smp999 

I am having no issues on the PM app. On your $75 plan, you will receive 3.75 points not $3.75. No more $2 credit for AutoPay anymore.

Once you have collected 15 points, you can redeem it for a $15 credit off your bill.

It should take you 4 months of bill payment to get your 15 points.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the 5% is based on the amount you put in through credit card or voucher only, not  credit from reward redemption 

It seems unfair at first, but all credit back, Points back programs are like that, they won't reward you on the rewards. It is called double dip, not fair to the businesses

Need Help? Let's chat.