cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find my Public Mobile paid receipts from 2022?

BenIsenstein1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

the title says it all. I changed providers in 2023 and ported my old phone number from Public to Fido, now I just need my receipts for tax purposes.

It appears that accounts were migrated or altered when Public Mobile started their relationship with EverSafe. It seemed like any trace of my identity or email in their system is gone, this is a new community account I'm posting with. Any idea how I can confirm my identity, track down the receipts (perhaps based on the phone number I held with Public at the time?) and download them?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BenIsenstein1 

Once you port out. Your account is closed.

I think PM only keeps call records for one year but worth a try to see they still have your receipts.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

why you need old invoice now?? you have to ask PM to help to get the old invoices for you

open ticket with PM using the  message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@BenIsenstein1 wrote:

the title says it all. I changed providers in 2023 and ported my old phone number from Public to Fido, now I just need my receipts for tax purposes.

It appears that accounts were migrated or altered when Public Mobile started their relationship with EverSafe. It seemed like any trace of my identity or email in their system is gone, this is a new community account I'm posting with. Any idea how I can confirm my identity, track down the receipts (perhaps based on the phone number I held with Public at the time?) and download them?

The Public Mobile self serve system only keeps transaction history for a limited period of time.  Only a customer support agent can help with receipts for period of time from longer ago, but even then I'm uncertain if they have access to that.  As for identity and account verification, you will need to prove to the customer support agent that the account is yours.  Use the chatbot to open a ticket and contact one of the customer support agents.

Need Help? Let's chat.