cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased US data/talk/text bundle but stats show nothing was used.

Endocraze99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I've purchased US data/talk/text bundle but stats show nothing was used. I came to US on 18th and now its 21st and everything shows as zero, especially for Data which is strange. Is my add-on working or i am racking up some crazy bill that will haunt me at the end? I see R at the top of my cellular connection which tells me its roaming but how do i know if my add-on that i purchased is serving it or something else is going on?

5 REPLIES 5

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you see AT&T, but you can also try T-Mobile.   Some said Verizon would work too

so, go to Settings, Connection, Mobile data and change the network carrier from automatic to those.  Test each one. Sometimes your phone picks the wrong one and it is where the problem is

Endocraze99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had roaming enabled and everything was/is working. I also see AT&T. It just seemed strange that data usage for the roaming add-on continues to show 0 used.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

did you turn on Roaming data on the phone??

did you turn off 5G and use only 4G or LTE?? 

you try manually changing to T-Mobile and AT&T?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Endocraze99  rest assured you will not be charged for roaming.  If it doesn't work it doesn't work.

Do you have a VoLTE enabled phone. Switch If possible, put your phone to 4G/LTE and connect to T-Mobile or AT&T.   

If calls still don't work, put your phone to 2G and connect to T-Mobile. 

Maybe restart needed.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Endocraze99 

PM is a prepaid service so you won’t be charged for any extra data usage. It just stops work.

Try login to the PM app. It will show the updated usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.