Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 135 replies
  • 34 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 185 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Puk code

I need my puk code and getting frustrated cause I can't get threw to anything 

JackieC89 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone Ideas?

Greetings!I need to get a replacement phone. Looking at Amazon.  I checked a few and some says compatible with PM, while some says not compatible with Koodo or Telus.Any ideas ? Something rugged. Good battery.  Great camera.FM radio would be a plus!!...

Sansan by Mayor / Maire
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Move from bell to public before or after activating a new phone?

Howdy. I plan to move from bell to public and I also plan to upgrade from an SE1 to a refurbished SE3. Also I have no experience doing any of this! Yes an old guy! Should I get my phone first or change providers first? How do I transfer my phone numb...

Rob101 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Cancelling plan

This doesn’t have wifi calling.  I live in a rural place and cannot be without wifi calling. I need to cancel.

Kandis-84 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

45$ plan

Hi, I'm travelling soon. I want to know in the about canada-us plan. on your website, there is a 45$ plan with 65G of data and unlimited canada-us wide.Do i need to buy roaming minutes  and data add on to use this plan when i travel to the US?let me ...

Thithy by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Adding user

SpoilerHow do I add another person onto my account with a separate phone number?How do I add another person onto my account with a separate phone number?

KMP2025 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Add ons

Can I purchase an add on that would allow me to use my public mobile while travelling in Netherlands , Germany & France? 

Andrew1235 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Over payment

I changed my plan and paid for the new plan immediately, however, the former plan charge was also taken out of my bank account on the pre-authorized payment date.  I would like to have that charge returned but not sure how.  Thank you. 

Tforrest by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! A plan with no reward points?

Hello everyone, Recently, I upgraded my plan to 20 GB Canada and USA, however I didn't get any reward points. My previous plan includes 1.5$ value in points. Is this a glitch or some plans have no reward?  

Screenshot_20241016_095901.jpg
Feedo90 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can’t confirm identity

I was signing up my partner, and I replied yes to transfer her number to public from Koodo. They switched the number before I was able to get the text necessary to confirm identity with public. So currently she has no service with either Koodo or pub...

Portatious by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Voice calls by WIFI

If one is in an area with no reception can calls be made over wifi?

eyes by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

USA Roaming Review

I recently had occasion to travel to the USA and in light of a number of complaints about US service while there, I figured I would throw in my 2 cents worth. I travelled through the following states: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut,...

kb_mv by Mayor / Maire
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Bravos

Resolved! Travelling abroad

Hello, I'm in South Africa and I want to keep my cellphone reception, I don't see ant package I can upgrade/change too. Please advice and will an eSim do the trick?

Thabo by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Voicemail

I didn't realize that public mobile has a voicemail. In any rate, thanks. But this is not useful for me. How wil I deactivate it. Can anybody help. I can't even access it, I already tried to give me a PIN many times but NO TEXT BACK COMING FROM PUBLI...

Lhay by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Overcharge on Credit card

My recent BMO Master Card CC has two charges for $28.00: Sept. 26 & 27 and I can't get any answers from anyone.***@**** 

652 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

SIM card order

Help!!! "It's been 20 days since I ordered the SIM card, and it still hasn't arrived

Andreiko by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Calls over wifi??

Hi!! I’m a nurse and I work in Nunavik. (1 month in montreal, then 1 month in Nunavik). However, there is no cellular data available in the North which makes me unable to receive texts/calls on my number. I was told by multiple people to turn on some...

aquarelle by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

United States Plans

I  will be in the US till March 31. What is the best plan for  my phone. I need to be able to text, talk  and have good data. 

057559 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Previously owned phone number

Hi! I’ve been with PM since sept. 2022. Since then, I have been receiving many calls and texts from people referring to me as Chester (which is not my name). On a few occasions, I answered a call and had to explain that the person they were trying to...

aquarelle by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Redeemed points

I just redeemed 10 points for 300 international minutes in ERROR! Can I reverse this redemption and get my points back?

HazelG by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Delete Card Information

Please how do i remove my card information from my sim, i am no longer using the sim and i do not know how to remove my credit card details from it.

eSIM download

the Error message pops up,It says not allowed download unavailable in your region.I'm from Korea current live in Canada.

Sonee by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

What scam are you running?

I bought a 50$ voucher but yet when I redeemed it online to pay my bill, it showed the voucher was only for 40$. then when I clicked pay now, it took money out of my bank account instead. I'd like for the money taken from my account to be returned pr...

PissedOfUser by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Bravos

Can I suspend my service?

Can I suspend my service? Because I will be out of Canada between November and February next year, can I suspend my service and continue using your service when I return?

Leo1980 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

sign in

my old number was ported over. during process, my public mobile account was not finished being created. now when i try to sign into my public mobile account,  i cant receive texts, so i cant access my public mobile account

SueCollins by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Failure when activation

I created an account with Public Mobile, selected a plan and paid for the plan on my computer. Then I scanned the QR code on the page right after the payment page using my cellphone to download the app. I logged into my account and followed the instr...

Chaohao by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Need Help? Let's chat.