cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Lhay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't realize that public mobile has a voicemail. In any rate, thanks. But this is not useful for me. How wil I deactivate it. Can anybody help. I can't even access it, I already tried to give me a PIN many times but NO TEXT BACK COMING FROM PUBLIC MOBILE

3 REPLIES 3

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Lhay ,

Voicemail Faqs 

1. Hold down the “1” key on your phone keypad. This will dial your voicemail access number
  2. Follow the prompts to set up your password, and record your name and personal greeting

After doing that you can setup an extended absence greeting saying for example. I said "Hi, I’m Sorry I'm not available right now.  At this time, I am not accepting voicemails.  If you need to reach me, please try your call again later.”, then select not to allow anyone to leave a message. Instructions below.

LitlLdy_1-1729059521064.png

• Dial into your voicemail and log in with your PIN. 
  • In the main menu, press 3 (manage greetings),
  • then 4 (manage extended absence greeting),
  • then 2 (record a new extended absence greeting) and record a message that indicates to your caller you are not accepting messages. 
  • Then press 4 to turn on extended absence
  • Finally, press 5 to disallow anyone to leave you a message.  Problem solved!

Lhay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to I work around doing that?

@Lhay wrote:

I didn't realize that public mobile has a voicemail. In any rate, thanks. But this is not useful for me. How wil I deactivate it. Can anybody help. I can't even access it, I already tried to give me a PIN many times but NO TEXT BACK COMING FROM PUBLIC MOBILE

Sorry, but voicemail cannot be disabled. You can see if the extended absence gretting settings can be a work around.

Need Help? Let's chat.