Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update Regarding Recent SMS Notifications

Hello Community, On October 1, you may have received a text message incorrectly stating that the payment information on your account has expired or is outdated.  We encourage you to visit My Account to verify the payment information on your account i...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 15 replies
  • 7 Bravos

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 135 replies
  • 34 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 185 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Resolved! Does PM support RCS?

Will ask this simple question one more time and hope that an Oracle doesn’t delete or move it again. 

El_Gato by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

How do I Lift the Freeze on my Account?

I put my cell phone account on Freeze 10 weeks ago and would like to unfreeze it before its 12th week/ 3 month anniversary so that I do not loose my phone number.Could you please advise next steps as I am unable to access my Public Account online to ...

eSIM purchase

Where can I purchase an eSIM card from Public Mobile? Can’t find it on this site.

MWJC by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Rewards

Trying to view my rewards but I just get a blank screen

Public55741 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Cellular data turn off

Hi Anyone is facing this problem I have my cellular data turn off and my public app data turn off I haven’t use any of my public data at all majority of the time I use home wifi and now I received a message saying that I use up to 75% data on my iPho...

P1311 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Travelling to Europe

Is there a monthly plan I can subscribe for data , talk and text available while I am in eastern and Western Europe?

Kdhd by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Voice not working in US

Voice, data and text were working in Canada,After crossing into US only data and text works.cannot make or receive any calls.Tried turning phone off and on, as well as airplane mode off and on.

RRP by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! My phone has been hacked

Someone was able to activate my sim card, thereby deactivating my phone. All of my banking information, all of my validation codes, they are draining my bank accounts. I need help. I can't set up a new community profile because they have my email add...

Clay64 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Roaming on/off in Canada

I purchased Canada / US unlimited minutes plan with 50 GB data. Should I have roaming enabled all the time, even if I am in Canada, or should I enable it only when traveling to the USA? Tia.

Buzz4Me by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

On the top right of my iPhone, it says SOS

Hello, I’m trying to do the final step of my set up for my new Sim card. But on the top right of my iPhone, it says SOS where it usually shows three bars. The final step of my set up is sending me a text message with a code, but I don’t think I can g...

Divii by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

canada usa plan

I purchased a Canada / US unlimited minutes plan with 20 gb data.  The data is not working in kona hawaii, what should I do to get the data working.

sofie1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Customer Service

Can anyone help me reach an actual customer service agent when I can’t log into my account?

Akjohnso by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

I can successfully log in to all my family's accounts, accept one.  Every time I log in to the one I just get bumped onto the home page for public mobile.  I tried "forget email" and got a "your account is secure message" with the correct email/ phon...

Cor_Over by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

I need to turn on and off Plane mode to connect to data

Hello,When I'm outside without Wifi and want to connect to the Web, I have difficulties connecting to data. To make them work I need to enable then disable Plane mode (even just enabling it for a second is enough). Then my phone is going to connect t...

Naoki by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Esim

I just bought an esim.  All went well until it asked me to restart my phone.  After that it sent a text to the new number but I can't get it because the esim isn't working

RDT1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Need my account number

I just signed up to Public Mobile yesterday. I screwed up and canceled my previous service plan before verifying my phone # with Public.Public texted me a  6-digit code to verify my phone #, however I could not receive it because I was without servic...

Updating payment info

I have now been trying for days to update my payment info with a new bank card info. I go through the whole process of entering the new info and then get a message that it cannot be processed at this time. Then when I try to submit a ticket i just ge...

Kejimkujik1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Bravos

Newbie...missing 250 monthly long-distance minutes

Hi,Just joined under the $39/month 50GB 5G contract, but it is not showing the 250 monthly long-distance minutes on my subscription that were part of advertised deal.Any ideas.....as stuck in the AI chat bot/community post circle of death.... perhaps...

John_B1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can't get Public to send me the port out confirmation

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I've been trying to port out my number from PM to Freedom for the last 4 days now. Freedom has sent the request but PM won't send me the confirmation SMS. I've left multiple CS tickets and haven't received back an...

neelams26 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Account is suspended, no warning or clear remedy

My service was suddenly suspended as of about an hour ago. I had no notice or warning or explanation.. just saw it stop working and have been trying to figure it out since. I'm guessing it's because today is the auto-renew date for my credit card, wh...

Slideshow8607 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

ESIM locked my phone

I switched from esim with public mobile to PC mobile sim card and it completely ruined my phone, no one knows what the issue is and now I have to send it back to Samsung. My s24 ultra now doesn't recognize any other sim card, what is going on?!?!.On ...

Joey_ by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

confirm your identity loop

Hi, activated new sim last night (first time with Public Mobile) I can make calls but i cannot receive calls or messages , stuck at confirm your identity, see here this happens a lot ,any help is much appreciated.

escu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Cs agent?

How long does it take to get a reply?

Pallwall by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Need Help? Let's chat.