Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update Regarding Recent SMS Notifications

Hello Community, On October 1, you may have received a text message incorrectly stating that the payment information on your account has expired or is outdated.  We encourage you to visit My Account to verify the payment information on your account i...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 17 replies
  • 7 Bravos

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 135 replies
  • 34 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 185 replies
  • 27 Bravos

No Data after U.S. Data Add-on

Hi,I redeemed Rewards points for U.S. Data (15 days) two days ago. I'm in the U.S. now but cannot access the data.I'm attaching the email confirmation I received below: 

Screenshot_20241008-231753_Gmail~2.jpg
kalpesh7 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

no minutes left

I don't understand why I have no minutes left and what to do to fix it

Susanjean by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can not login

Hi when I login and input the verification code, It sends me to a page to resume the activation. My phone has been active for 3 months already. When I click on resume, it send a message that there is smth wrong. I do not have any other options. Also,...

Sushilo by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

International plans

How long do we think it will take PM to offer roaming to Canada, USA AND Mexico? I saw a competitor is offering it already! That would be a nice addition to the CAN/US plans for Black Friday perhaps? Fingers crossed!

Amber75 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Two questions to need your reply

I will be leaving Canada for a while due to work, and I have two questions that I need your assistance with:If I work in Asian countries, will I still be able to receive text messages on my Canadian mobile number(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) base on my existin...

HELENXXCN by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! New 90 days subscription plan

I used to have a $15/month with Canada wide 100 minutes with 250 MB data plan. and recently I've opted for 90 days 9GB data plan staring October 7, 2024, as per a promotional text message I received from Public Mobile.I thought - it also includes the...

AJethava by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Inactive SIM card!

Help! My SIM card has been randomly going inactive in my phone for the last couple months. Sometimes I'm on a call and it will disconnect the call and tell me that I have no SIM card in the phone. I need to go into my settings and reactivate the SIM ...

Amber75 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Sim card

HiMy sim card is getting disconnected every couple of days Do I need a new sim cardThanks

AmirSourour by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Ive been hacked

I have been hacked, they changed my email and phone number.  Must of cancelled my data, I need help!

RoryG by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Trying to get my old phone number back

Hello im trying to get my old phone number back, I canceled it 2.5 months ago, now resorted to getting a new number, but I need that old number as banks and other websites need it to log in, Please please let me know any ideas, I cant find a phone nu...

Divii by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone useage

I just noticed that my phone useage shows numbers I have never called any ideas how that may have happened?

Nikis7766 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Re: Being charged twice

I am having this issue now too. Were you able to get your issue resolved? Did you find out why this was happening???

Lyndsey2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

unknown debits from my account

I am trying to figure out why I have some random transactions of 15$ debited from my account. I have not purchased add ons and I don't see any activity that would cause this additional billing.This has happened September and October as far as i can s...

ceadub by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Test Messages on Home Plan Wifi counted against Public Mobile Plan

I mostly send text messages using my internet wifi at home and only use Public Mobile wifi to send messages when I'm outside. This month I only sent out 2 at the most using PM wifi.To my surprise I received a message from PM that I only have 10 outgo...

cory_c by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Transfering a number from a previous provider

I switched over to your service in early September. I am still being billed by Bell. I contacted them and they say that the numbers have not been ported. They say that you have to process the switch. Meanwhile I am getting charged by both providers. ...

faschmatta by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Cannot process payments, have tried everything

hello everyone, I ran out of data a few days ago so i decided to purchase an add-on which is something I have done in the past. However every single time I try to pay for ANYTHING sitewide I get a "sorry, we cannot process this request" message. I h...

Arktis by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone bill

How do I pay my phone bill online? 

Julis by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Subscription will not change

Several months ago, I started the process to change my subscription. From the 40 dollar a month plan, to the 34 dollars a month. Every month, it says that the subscription will change the following month (for example, it told me it would change on Oc...

Valerie_Marie by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Login Lost

My father had set up his and my mothers cell phones years ago. He passed away and have no info to get into my mothers account. The card on the account expired. How do I get her info to change the payment? Thanks.

Tantor by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unable to log in

I am so frustrated with this service!! Public mobile is not as cheap as I had heard. I have a $45 plan with tax and have customer support. I activated my account via e sim but it didn’t work. I went to buy a sim card and then when i went in to log ba...

Chzain by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Monthly receipt

How do I get a proper receipt  for this phone plan so I can get reimbursed  by my work anybody know it must have my name acount and payment  amounts  you know a normal receipt 

Joel1234 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Need Help? Let's chat.