cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later.

Nomoore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have Auto payments on my account via a credit card that is valid, not expired, and has sufficient funds available. I am now getting an error via text message and in my account when trying to pay "Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later." 

10 REPLIES 10

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ignore text messages. It is an issue PM is dealing with but hopefully it is resolved soon.

Nomoore
Your services are on hold
Subscription Expiration Date: Oct 07, 2024

Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and you'll lose your phone number.

hi @Nomoore if you need to check with support, try the message method here , it is not bad

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But if you need to resume service first, voucher way is the fastest 

@Nomoore  Don’t disagree with you , just one of the many bugs around here 

Nomoore

That is not an acceptable form of communication for elder users. 

@Nomoore  PM acknowledged an issue of some folks getting this false text message about credit card being expired . And urged people to verify if they did . But you can see it in the announcement section of the site 

Announcement here @Nomoore 

Important Update Regarding Recent SMS Notification... - Community

Nomoore

If this was an error on the part of Public Mobile, then it would have been nice for them to send an updated text telling users to ignore the payment issues they are having.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Nomoore 

if it is not urgent, please wait a day or even longer before you try again.  When you try, try using both Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser and try with Public Mobile app (with Location Permission enabled) 

but if you need to pay it very soon, then buy a voucher from Shoppers drug mart or gas stations and then load the voucher using *611 or My Account

@Nomoore wrote:

I have Auto payments on my account via a credit card that is valid, not expired, and has sufficient funds available. I am now getting an error via text message and in my account when trying to pay "Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later." 

Check your credit card's onlne account to ensure that you have been mistakenly charged.  Otherwise, you will need to try later as the error message indicates.  I wouldn't try multiple times or Public Mobile may put a lock on your card preventing it from being used at Public Mobile.  Try again after 24 hours.  While not convenient, vouchers can be purchases from Shoppers Drug Mart or some gas stations to top up your Public Mobile account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nomoore  K do you still have service by any chance ? Might be error message some have been getting and you can ignore it . But if you haven’t any service and can’t make manual payment . You can but payment voucher from shoppers drug mart and load the funds *611 to resume service right away . If you have paid and still no service try to reboot the phone . If still no service contact support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.