cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It won't accept my Zoomer account number. I have to list Rogers as my provider and it won't accept r

Lj79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It won't accept my Zoomer account number. I have to list Rogers as my provider and it says my Zoomer (Rogers) account number is incorrect. So if Zimmer doesn't exist, then what?!

This is not an existential issue

3 REPLIES 3

HI @Lj79 

Important thing is your Zoomer account number is 9 digits, so you must add 00 to the 7-digit account number that is shown in your Zoomer Wireless account

And Zoomer might not send a text asking you to consent to the transfer, nor does it send a text to confirm that the transfer is complete (These are texts that the Public Mobile agent will asked me to watch for).

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Lj79 

Sorry @TheSterlinger  but calling the porting number won't help. @Lj79 needs to list it as Cityfone. 

@Lj79 my suggestion, sign up, get a temporary number, make sure all your call features work suchs as calling in and out, texts and data work. Then go into your account and port over using Cityfone as your provider.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lj79  I will send you the porting team number to call and speak to someone.  Check your inbox. 

Need Help? Let's chat.