cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone can't change sime 2fa esim

Danialo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Don't ever get an esim. When your phone breaks you are screwed. Please change my sim mods. Help

4 REPLIES 4

Danialo

I'm not sure if everyone on here understands how 2fa works or how we rely on these devices to text message verify who we are but esim is not the way to go I promise. My email,my credit card,my bank account,everything relies on 2fa text messages to make it work and even my PM account does too. This is where a brick and mortarless company like PM sucks the big one. I've been unable to do anything for almost 3 days now. I will be going to a company with brick and mortar and paying more because of this experience. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Danialo   Is the problem that you can't log in to your account?  If so, just tap "didn't get the code" and it  should give you the option to receive the 2fa by email. 

Danialo

I cant sign into my account because of my 2fa . Do you not read too good?

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you purchase a new sim card yet? If so, sign into your account click on profile, Manage Eversafe and you will see the current sim number. Type the new number over it and save. A restart will be needed and could take 15-30 minutes  to take effect.

If it's s not allowing you to do it yourself,  ask PM for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.