cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim

zb22
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I've been without service for over a month trying to get a replacement Sim... Why is that it says everywhere that I can pick up a sim at a Telus or Koodo store, yet when I go there I get blank stares when I ask for a public mobile sim.  Getting one online takes for ever, why is this so hard???

Mobile Shop and Walmart don't carry public an

6 REPLIES 6

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If you worked in a commission environment would you make your self available to a potential  customer for a contact that pays the commission or to sell a SIM only???

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

And it does not hurt to ask if any one of us has a spare 🙂

Also suggest that you have an extra one....who knows what might happen......you CAN change your SIM online.....vs waiting 3 weeks to get your number back to working. 

hughdyment9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Weird isn’t it! They only sell public mobile sim cards online! It took my sim card THREE WHOLE WEEKS to arrive when I ordered it online. Very frustrating to be honest…

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah don't order it though PM its way over 3 weeks now,  it's now measured in months it seems like,  beyond ridiculous but it seems they aren't going to address this issue. So best bet is the options mentioned above 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It has to be a corporate store. The store locator should be able to tell you which one. A lot of the dealers/retailers have logos everywhere but they're not corporate stores.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zb22 

PM is now gone fully online.

The only way to pick up sim card physically is from Telus and Koodo stores now.  Call ahead to stores near you and ask first

The next best approach is to get it from Amazon, it has same day shipping if you have Prime membership

I do not suggest you to pick the last option, order from PM online, it could take anywhere form 1 week to 3 weeks.,  It is too long and you don't want to wait further

Need Help? Let's chat.