Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 124 replies
  • 33 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 184 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Wow - this is nuts

Please do not create new threads asking the same question multiple times. Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

where are the annual 4g plans/prepaid options?

Can someone point me to these if they exist please? Other carriers have a year for $99 etc, I just need a basic plan for an emergency phone for elderly parents. I feel like this used to exist but the menus are steering me towards $45 a month etc. I ...

grumbo by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Service

I want to transfer my phone number on esim from one phone to another phone. How do I go about that?

MIPublic by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

logging on my account

can't log on to my account, get a black screen with forbidden a1, also won't log into phone app. help

RUSTY-STEELE by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

billing

Why do my invoices fluctuate? Can someone please contact me to sort this out?

Suzie6 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

How to deactivate old phone number

Still being billed for an old phone number no longer in use. Now I am being billed for both phone number after number transfer  

Nuhi by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! SIM card not working, and locked out of account?

Has anyone been having issues with their service? Have not done any changes to my account recently, but suddenly my phone shows "Unregistered SIM card" with no network access, and when i try to log in to my account it shows "Unauthorized".  No luck r...

Asifur by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Subscriptions

I want to change my subscription but when I view the options through my account they are not the same as when I view them on the website. I can’t see the one I want.

Heather07 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Shipping address

Hello ! I'm trying to get a SIM card and ship it to my residence on the campus university I study at. The problem is when I try to enter the address it find the building address but not my "personal" address, so with my room number and the name of th...

Nessink by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Re: PUK code

I am having the same issue. I turned on my phone and it’s telling me I need a PUK code? What is that? 

LJG48 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Referral info not available

It's been 4 bill cycles since I was switched to the new point system. My referral bonus went down, not susprised because half of my friends left PM following this new mandatory change. I want to check who is left under my referral. And to this day PM...

Screenshot_20240831-083534.png
imayuk by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Port in number

Having trouble port in my number. Current provider not in the list of the provider. The company is ctexcel which isunder contract with telus so i pick telus but no account number given. I called ctexcel and got a pin number. How can i continue port i...

BeckyLiu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Switch email address between 2 accounts

Hello, When I created my daughter's account, I used my email address not thinking that I would not be able to use my own email address again to create my own account. Now my daughter has my email address under her account and I have her email address...

Canada98 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Re: After installing ESIM no SMS

I have the same issue. After subscribing and porting my number from previous provider, I only have calls but unable to receive or send text message. Tried to do to fixed but after tinkering my settings and phone, my eSIM is now gone and my network is...

sAiJeMiChAeL by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

public mobile blacklisted my phone in error

I have owned my Pixelfor years (bought directly from Google) - on PM network for years.  I was transferring from an e-sim to a physical sim and somewhere in the process PM put my phone on the national BlackList.  How do I have this fixed as there is ...

I have a new phone

Good morning Public Mobile Community. My current phone I've been using is an old phone and I've bought a new one. I would like to transfer over all of my apps and personal information over to my new phone and also keep my existing phone number. How d...

Messi10 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Bravos

$19 plan

I just saw a $19 plan with 1GB data at 4G speed on my page when I was on change subscription page. I added it to my basket but chose from this month (I just paid for the month today) thinking it will refund me the difference. But it wanted me to pay ...

Wishplus by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Update billing address

Hello,I need to update my billing address. I have been living in Calgary Alberta for almost 2 years but I am still being charged BC taxes on Public mobile. Can someone tell me how to update my billing address to my Calgary address, so that I can be p...

Bayonle by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Service transfer issues

Hey folksI messed up some how and have 2 issues. First I accidentally brought my husbands number on over my account and lost my phone number. Any idea how to get my number back?My husband's number also isn't working properly. It calls won't go throug...

HeyYa by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Canada-us minutes

My plan says I have unlimited canada-us minutes, does this mean I won't get charged if I'm in america?

Damkhkjkjk by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Need Help? Let's chat.