cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Suzie6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why do my invoices fluctuate? Can someone please contact me to sort this out?

5 REPLIES 5

@Suzie6 

To redeem with a minimum of 15 points. Go to the Rewards tab>Browse Catalogue>scroll down to 15 Points>More Detail>Redeem.

Also you will receive an email from PM to Check Your Public Points Statement that you have reached 15 points or more.

Suzie6

examples of billing:

May: $34 + tax =$38.42; June: $28 + tax= $31.64 July: $34 + tax = $38.42 August: $34 + tax =$38.4

How do I redeem the points I have? I can't seem to find it on the website.

Suzie6

How do I redeem points? I can't seem to find where to redeem.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Suzie6 

the renewal date would change, but not the amount

however, if you notice  "price hike" since May or June, them just because PM has ended that old system and moved everyone to the new Public Points!!

So, now you have to pay full price first and PM will give you back points after.  Instead of loyalty rewards monthly, you get 10 points per year on your anniversary date with Public Mobile.  Instead of $2 autopay discount, you get 5% of your plan in points.  

And the points are useful to reduce the bill. After you got 15+ points, you will go to rewards site to redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Suzie6 There shouldn't be any fluctuating at all with billing however since May all customers are paying the full monthly amount and getting 5% back in points, maybe this is what you are seeing? If not, can you give us some examples of what you have been billed for the last few months?

Need Help? Let's chat.