cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not working, and locked out of account?

Asifur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone been having issues with their service? Have not done any changes to my account recently, but suddenly my phone shows "Unregistered SIM card" with no network access, and when i try to log in to my account it shows "Unauthorized". 

No luck resetting login details as it shows same error, and i've tried submitting ticket to customer service but i see nothing in the Sent folder. In the absense of any customer service number, what else can I do to remedy the problem? 

Is Public Mobile causing issues like this to others? Considering switching at this point to someone with proper customer service.

2 REPLIES 2

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Asifur, my services have been working great for me today so shouldn't be company wide. When was last time your services were working properly and are you up to date with payments? Have you tried turning off your phone and restarting? Another test would be to try your SIM in another phone to see if that works

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Asifur 

any change you called the bank and dispute a PM or Telus payment ?

try call 1855-4PUBLIC , and check if your account is active 

And ask support agent to check as well.  you can submit by direct message:  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.