Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 113 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 26 Bravos

Turbo hubs

Does anyone know if a data only package will work with a zte turbo hub?  Thanks

Resolved! Autopay bonus

Looking at current plans that are available to me, I see "Special Offer! $40 for 4.5 GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus".The question I have, currently I have 4.5gb for the same price, but I get $2 off for using autopay.. If I were to switch would it be tradi...

glemlin by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Add on not working

I have the 20 dollar unlimited text and add 200 minutes of talk as add on but it is not working

lalas by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Not able to add funds

So today I bought $30 to top up my account, but it only allowed me to use $25 of it. The place I bought my minutes couldn't even add them for me. They issued me numerous new cards to try and none worked. I changed my plan, and then the $25 I added di...

covertbritt76 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can I receive calls from other country?

I have the $30 plan which have unlimited canada call, unlimited text and some data.Anyway can I recieve calls from countries like US, Japan, Korea?

Stussyjoo8 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Data Not Working After US Roaming Expired

Purchased a US Roaming add-on that expired today, and now the regular data plan isn't working anymore. I think I've seen somewhere before that this takes 24 hours to resolve itself? Is there a way to fix this sooner?

ajberg by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Very thankful for simplicity!

Okay, maybe I worry about stuff needlessly, but we were planning a trip to the US and I was wondering about cell phone coverage, etc. I started a thread on this topic months ago and was given good advice. Well, we made our trip and it was so easy and...

Rascal by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 2 replies
  • 8 Bravos

Resolved! I have a 'no data' plan, but am worried about accidental data usage

Hi, I just signed up with Public Mobile and am unfamiliar with some details of how things work here. I want to make sure that, with a 'no data' plan on my flip phone, I cannot accidentally access the internet and get charged for data usage. I had thi...

dlb by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Re: Double payment

Hi I made a payment this morning Nd it took two payments I need that second payment back I checked my balance and it says 25 and top up in a month but two payments came out

Traveling to Cuba

Will the 400min int'l add-on work to make phone calls from Cuba?

ELatina by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! US Roaming Add-On

I understand that with roaming, while I'm in US, I can call/text my Canadian as well as US contacts. I'm wondering:1) Can my Canadian contacts call/text me?2) Can local US contacts call/text me, even though I still have my Canadian phone number? Than...

CupOfJoe by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Old and dead threads

So I'm newer to the community and have a simple question. I have been looking through topics and reading threads that I can use information from. Through my readings I've come across some threads that are from 2015 etc.. as well as threads that have ...

Whylo66 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! website crashes when I'm trying to change my plan

I'm trying to change to a different plan with more data & minutes but the website keeps crashing. My minutes are out, so I'd really like to upgrade my plan. @CS_AgentI've tried at least 5 different ways to select a new plan but alas no success.HELP! ...

ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 01 16.32.gif
BajaBrenda by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Tried to change my plan..

I usually go with the $45 plan but noticed the  $50 one so I tried to go with that one instead.. added $48 to my account and went ahead to change it... says that my balance is $5? ... so I'm assuming it automatically added the $45 plan.. is there any...

Bobbi224 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Charging to a new plan dosent work

So i had a number and i got a msg saying that if i dont pay until the 22/1 ill lose the number, today i bought a voucher of 48 and changed the plan in my settings to a 45$ plan, immediately the payment was down so basically i payed 45$ for that, the ...

Splatin by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Picture texting

I originally had a rate plan for just calling and have recently change to the $ 25 call and text plan but I can’t send or receive pictures and I’m not sure who to contact to correct issue.  Can someone please steer me in the right direction.  Thanks

Lopes_19 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Port number out sim but reuse SIM, or reuse old expired SIM

The most current info I can find is almost a year old and just want to double check if any thing has changed. So my 2 questions are: Is it possible to port a number out of PM but still re-use the SIM for another number, as long as the account has not...

Virgin mobile 49 dollars for 6gb lte.

So my old carrier is offering 49 dollars for 6gb on full lte. I wondering if I should jump back on board...I have no issue with public mobiles speed but I could be faster when loading some web pages etc. Im wondering if public will match or at least ...

bradman20012 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Want to cancel my plan

Hi i brought public mobile for my mom but now she is not in canada and moved to other country and i don’t have sim card with me. I just want to cancel the account. Please advise how is that possible. I am not even registered to it. 

Nimrat by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

10$ plan dual sim

So I'm currently on the 10$ 50min/50text plan, and I have a second sim with a different carrier. However, when I text, it still seems like its coming out of my public mobile sim, even though I deliberately deactivated it to triple check it was actual...

gauthas by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Does this only for new customer ??

Hello, I am currently on the $35/month with 1 GB data - unlimited call across Canada, unlimited text..etc. My question is this - the new plan of $35/month have $1GB of data plus 500 MB bonus data with auto pay ---- Does the new plan only for new cust...

chanthea1982 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

data not working

I have 8.5Gbs included on my data plan and its a 30 day at a time plan its also active. for some reason it just renewed and my data hasnt been working.

Millertime by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! moving between plans

Hi, I'm new to public mobile. If I start off with the $10 plan and later decide to upgrade to say for e.g. the $35 plan, will i have to wait till the next billing cycle ? I assume I can also stay with the same phine number ? Thanks,K

Keithch by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

IMPORTANT Info DIFFERENCE on Data Plans vs Add-On Data

When it come to DATA Plans vs Add-On DATA, there's some confusion on the subject, ESPESCIALLY on the TERM Roll-Over  Regular DATA PLANS, on a FIXED Cycle, like 30 or 90 Day, The data will remain ACTIVE EITHER to the END of your Billing CYCLE OR, WHEN...

makkahn28 by Mayor / Maire
  • 19 replies
  • 4 Bravos

Plan Change Issue / Help required.

I have 2 accounts registered with public mobile. The 1st is a 30 day @ 40$ wiich gives me 4.5g of data per month, and other plan is 90 days which only gives me only 6gigs of data over 3 month period. I would like to take advantage of the 30 day bette...

nastycell by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.