cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Not Working After US Roaming Expired

ajberg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased a US Roaming add-on that expired today, and now the regular data plan isn't working anymore. I think I've seen somewhere before that this takes 24 hours to resolve itself? Is there a way to fix this sooner?

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alex888 wrote:
You will likely just have to wait, it's a common problem with US Roaming.

@Alex888 no.  There is a problem with receiving text messages when your US Roaming Texting add-on expires, but I'm not aware of any similar issue for data. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
You will likely just have to wait, it's a common problem with US Roaming.

Confirm it is "isp.mb.com" under APN settings when you are done.

EDIT: If none of that works try this - turn phone off, remove sim, turn phone on let it find "no service" turn off insert sim then turn back on.

@ajberg wrote:

No luck 😞

Try resetting your APN settings and your Network settings.

ajberg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No luck 😞

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Did you possibly set the carrier manually in the US, and need to rechoose Public Mobile?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@ajberg wrote:

Purchased a US Roaming add-on that expired today, and now the regular data plan isn't working anymore. I think I've seen somewhere before that this takes 24 hours to resolve itself? Is there a way to fix this sooner?

This happened to me, Try this

Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.
Logout and wait a few minutes then login and select found phone.
This will not blacklist your phone.

IF this does not work try adding a dollar to your account.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ajberg wrote:

@ajbergAre you back in Canada on the public mobile network? Did you log in and make sure you still have data left on your plan?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I don't think so you will have to wait... @ajberg

Need Help? Let's chat.