cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation

reddshorts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

there are ( 2 ) phone number under my name and I would like to cancel one. how can I do that ?

6 REPLIES 6

@reddshorts wrote:

i figured it out! thanks kiwi and robert

We are glad to help. Please let us know what fixed it.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

reddshorts

i figured it out! thanks kiwi and robert

reddshorts

thank you

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You can stop your auto-pay in the account you want to cancel and your account will be closed totally after 90 days. If you have funds available you will loose them... @reddshorts

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@reddshorts wrote:

there are ( 2 ) phone number under my name and I would like to cancel one. how can I do that ?

Can you explain how there are 2 phone numbers. With PM you can only have 1 number per sim/per account?

EDIT: If you have 2 accounts then just do as @RobertQc mentioned.

If for some reason you think you have 2 numbers associated with 1 account this is not possible.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@reddshorts wrote:

@reddshortsYou must have 2 seperate accounts. 1 Phone number per account. Because this is a prepaid service all that is required is to stop paying the account you wish gone. There is no need to cancel anything. As long as you do not have Auto-Pay enabled and do not manually make a payment for 90 days it will be removed, the account is PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED, Deleted, SIM DEAD, ALL Add-Ons, Positive Balances, PM # Forfeited.

If you have a credit card /payment method on file REMOVE IT.

If You have pioneer GF Plan, Once Deactivated, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN TO THIS EVER AGAIN.

If you wish to keep your PM phone number you MUST keep your PM account active until you have had the new company port your phone number over.

Need Help? Let's chat.