Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Resolved! Missing $25 referral credit

I referred a friend on December 11th, almost a week ago. I still have no received the credit. I am not sure if my friend received the credit as well. We were both supposed to get a $25 credit. I was told it could take up to 72 hours, but it's way pas...

BrendaM by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! I m able to call International numbers but I did not purchased it

Hi Everyone, I have joined PM 2 days ago and I am on $50 plan that includes unlimited Canada and US calling. But I am able to call other countries too.My questions are, 1. Will PM charge me for making those international calls, thought I should not b...

user2018 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Not seeing the 4.5gig bonus data

I went to walmart today to get the $50 8gb+4.5gb bonus plan. they transfered my freedom mobile number and everything. I setup my online account but under plans i dont see the 4.5gb mentioned anywhere. Under Data and Add on usage it says my data limit...

jablonsa2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! More talk minutes deducted than call duration on phone

I saw in my PM account I was deducted 5 minutes for talking 4 minutesMy call duration on my phone was 3:37 so I should have been deducted 4 minutesIn my PM account its says my call duration was 4:01 and I was deducted 5 minutes Who can I talk to abou...

Geigs by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

What's phone to contact PM

Afternoon I'm  having significant problems trying to create an account and am required to reset p/w with no success. I am ABSOLUTELY fed up!!!

Princess69 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Getting message I have no mobile data

I have the 3GB at 3G speeds over 90 days.  My Account usage history says I've only used like 1MB of data.  Also doesn't show me anything releated to data on the dashboard.  Can you advise why I'm getting this message on my phoneand how to see the rea...

pattygirl810 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Data not working for over a week (SOLVED)

Hello I am right in the middle of my 90 day plan, and data suddenly stopped working. Calling and texting still works fine. More than half of my data is still available, and my next payment isn't due until the end of January. I have tried:Restarting m...

kekly by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Trying to recover password. desperately need to change plan

I lost my password and I think I registered my online account with yahoo email account but I can't get past the 1st step of recovery process which is email.   Please help me as soon as possible, I desperately need data  which is not in my current pla...

Vrewq by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

How do I refund a new plan?

Hello everyone,I just got new plan yesterday and was very excited to use the service but my phone is telling me "mobile network not available". I am located in oshawa, on, l1g 0c6.  Bottomline is that I need phone service to use today so i'm forced t...

maren2kool by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Bravos

SAVE EVEN MORE Plan for Freedom Mobile customers .

I just wanted to ask someone a question about the SAVE EVEN MORE plan for $50.This is the current save more plan100GB Bonus over 24 monthsLimited time offer for Freedom Mobile customers8 GB + 4.5 GB Bonus  Data⁴ at 3G speedUNLIMITED Talk Canada & USU...

atenglish by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Paying for something I'm not getting

Hey I'm not getting the 5 GB of data I'm paying for im only receiving 2 GB would like to know why I'm paying for something I'm not getting .I expect to get the 5GB of data I'm paying for .

DRobinson by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

US roaming

Early this year I bought US roaming for 10 days. I bought it 2 days before visiting the US. Upon arrival I tried my phone and got a message that I have no US roaming. After coming back, I checked my account and the US roaming still shows in bold ( I ...

Hardley42 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

New Targetted Offer for Freedom Mobile Customers

Somebody forgot to make an official announcement or maybe it was left for customers to stumble upon the deal.  I found the link via RFD. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/100GB-Bonus-50for8GB-3Gspeed

will13am by Oracle
  • 18 replies
  • 8 Bravos

CHARGED TWICE at different amounts

Hello public mobile i've been charge twice on my credit after make a payment on my account?? pls do an action to this matter??   @Moderator_Team 

pb2.PNG pb1.jpg pb2.PNG
ian_james by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! US roaming included in the $50 plan?

Hi @Moderator_Team, I'm a Freedom Mobile customer that frequently travels to the US interested in switching to this $50 plan https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/100GB-Bonus-50for8GB-3Gspeed which includes - 8 GB + 4.5 GB Bonus  Data⁴ at 3G speedU...

thrashertm by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Just 7 days??

I am home for the holidays, and got a 30 day plan, but i need 7 more days somehow, without spending another $40? Is this possible??  thanks! 

Panda by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Data stopped working

Hi, Not sure why my data stopped working. I am on a 90 day 1.5 gb data plan. My billing cycle will begin on Jan 1 2019 however I don't think I have used all of my data.When I check online, it stopped showing me the data usage summary as well.Checked ...

kinjalsharma by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Changed plan regretting it and want old one back

I changed my data plan to the 3G with 12gb I had LTE for 6 on a 90 day plan. I don’t like my 3G is there anyway to switch back to my old and get the same price I was paying before? When I put all the same things I had originally it’s about $40 more t...

Cwagner788 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! US Talk Add on

I have just purchased a US Talk Add on to be used from next Saturday. I bought it ahead of time in case I forget to add it later. I don't find any place where I have an option to indicate the start date. I hope it does not start from today. Thanks fo...

Greenphase by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Xiaomi redmi 6A compatibility

Hi there,I have recently purchased a Xiaomi Redmi 6A and want to get the $10 public mobile plan. However, I am not sure if my phone is compatible with this plan ( in terms of brandwidths and such.) I have checked using the imei code and it seems to b...

stephen2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

What should I do for roaming in the USA?

hello,I have an unlimited calling plan in the province, QuebecI'm going to the USA for the holidays.What do I have to do to be able to phone, text, and have data during my stay in the USA?I leave for more than 10 days, straddling the end of December ...

w650 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Block voicemails

Hello I need to be able to not get voicemails from one number I have a restraining order on this person and could call the cops for then to deal with it but I’m not looking to ruin this persons life but they are filling my voicemail every day and so ...

Lynne by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Calling problem

Im on 40$ plan from last 3 momths never had this issue. Like when i call on certain no it says Talk is not included in uour plan. Why this thing happening when im already pn unlimited plan...thanks

gun_veer by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! USA roaming "unlimited talk" addon--to/from where?

In that $20 USA roaming Talk, Text, and Data addon, it says there's "Unlimited Talk" and "International Text". What does that mean, exactly? Does that mean I can call and text while in the USA to any Canadian or USA phone number without it being a lo...

canadave by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

New Plan? $30 500MB Data, T+T unlimited

I was looking at the plans today and I noticed a new plan.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall them having the $30 500MB 3G data, Unlimited Talk + Text plan before.  The cheapest data plan was $35 for 1GB on 3G. Is this new?https://www.publi...

mpxiii by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! $50 8GB Plan Question

If I sign up on this plan can I keep it for as long as I want or can PM change the rate or data amount whenever they please since there is no contract involved?

519 Numbers...

Hi, First of all, I'm not sure if this is the proper topic area for this question, so if not... move it, I guess. Is there a chance in the future we could get/pick 519 numbers? I'd prefer 519 over 226 as petty as it may seem.

Barryere by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! 500 MB data bonus with AutoPay

If I change my plan to one on the ones with the AutoPay data bonus, will I still receive the $2/mo AutoPay reward?  Or does the 500 MB bonus replace that?

BobS by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! 2 Separate Fees to Change Plans?

Hi everyone, so I'm trying to change my plan so I went on to the self serve, pressed change plan, clicked the plan I wanted and it came up with a $45 + tax fee (the same price as the new plan for 30 days). But then after paying that, it immediately c...

Screenshot_20181211-110727.png
Loamy by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

USA calling included but can't call USA.

As per your plan of https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/plans/50for8GB-3Gspeed, it says:UNLIMITED Talk Canada & USbut when I go into my account is says its an add on. Found this out today by making a call to the US and it saying I didn't have this add ...

codyb by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.