cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not seeing the 4.5gig bonus data

jablonsa2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to walmart today to get the $50 8gb+4.5gb bonus plan. they transfered my freedom mobile number and everything. I setup my online account but under plans i dont see the 4.5gb mentioned anywhere. Under Data and Add on usage it says my data limit is 8704MB.

Do I have to do anything to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

@Carld123 wrote:

@RobertQc

Oops on the gb..lol..anyhow..didnt see the autopay bonus mentioned on the freedom offer..hopefully @jablonsa2 got the correct deal

@Carld123Edited- The freedom offer does mention auto pay bonus, I'd say he got the correct plan, and within 7 days that 500mb (0.5gb) bonus will turn into 4.5gb.

autopay.png

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RobertQc

Oops on the gb..lol..anyhow..didnt see the autopay bonus mentioned on the freedom offer..hopefully @jablonsa2 got the correct deal

@Carld123 wrote:

Hopefully he signed. You up for the correct plan..noticed 8704 gb data..seems like an 8gb plus autopay 500mb bonus plan

@Carld1238704 GB omg 8 TERABYTES!

( I know you meant MB) But actually, thats a really interesting point.

8GB + 500MB = 8692mb

8.5GB = 8704MB

8gb = 8192mb

So he has 8GB + 0.5GB plan... I thought the autopay 500mb bonus plan should also show up the 500mb as a seperate add-on... maybe PM means +0.5gb when they say 500mb, just like "month" actually equals "30 days"

Can you stack the Wind + Auto-pay 500mb bonus? 

"• If you sign up for AutoPay, you are eligible for the $2 Reward, but not for any AutoPay data bonus. " which likely means, within 7 days, the autopay data bonus will be switched out for a 4.5gb bonus

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RobertQc wrote:

@jablonsa2 wrote:

I went to walmart today to get the $50 8gb+4.5gb bonus plan. they transfered my freedom mobile number and everything. I setup my online account but under plans i dont see the 4.5gb mentioned anywhere. Under Data and Add on usage it says my data limit is 8704MB.

@jablonsa2No. You don't have to do anything. It doesn't need to be "fixed" because its not broken. Up to 7 days to see it

"• It will take up to 7 days for you to see the bonus data in your plan after you activate. "

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/100GB-Bonus-50for8GB-3Gspeed

P.S. welcome to public mobile 🙂

7dat.png

Hopefully he signed. You up for the correct plan..noticed 8704 gb data..seems like an 8gb plus autopay 500mb bonus plan

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jablonsa2 wrote:

@jablonsa2No. You don't have to do anything. It doesn't need to be "fixed" because its not broken. Up to 7 days to see it

"• It will take up to 7 days for you to see the bonus data in your plan after you activate. "

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/100GB-Bonus-50for8GB-3Gspeed

P.S. welcome to public mobile 🙂

7dat.png

Need Help? Let's chat.