cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my overwritten Public Mobile number back.

jofand
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I accidently ported my number over my wife's exsiting PM number , and  her original  number is not accessible anymore is there any way I can access that overwitten number and port it to her PM account?

4 REPLIES 4

Anosan2018

Contact one of the mods they’ll assist you. 

jofand

Thanks @RobertQc, her number was originaly from Telus, I hope we can get it back.

Thank you very much  for your quick response.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since Telus, Koodo and PM are using the same pool of numbers, you can get your wife number back if it was orginally issued by any these 3 providers.  Send a private message to moderator for help.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jofand wrote:

Hi,

I accidently ported my number over my wife's exsiting PM number , and  her original  number is not accessible anymore is there any way I can access that overwitten number and port it to her PM account?

@jofandPossibly, did the number she have, originally come from PM, or did you first port that old number from another provider? If the latter, it may have already (or soon) be released back to the original provider.

If it was always a PM number, PM should be "holding" that number for 30 days before releasing it back into the stream for people to get. In that case- try contacting the mods and see if its possible to fix it / get it back, since it would still be "held" and not given to anyone else. No guarentee... but worth a shot!

Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.Be patient, it might take days for a response. Don't send multiple messages. Send one with ALL of the info and wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.