cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to recover password. desperately need to change plan

Vrewq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my password and I think I registered my online account with yahoo email account but I can't get past the 1st step of recovery process which is email.   Please help me as soon as possible, I desperately need data  which is not in my current plan for my new job.   Thank you,

9 REPLIES 9

@RobertQc wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am  its broken agian?

I don't recall that it was ever declared fixed after it was declared broken again.  Did I fall asleep at the wheel and miss an announcement?

@will13am@mimmoSome people say its fixed, some people say its not working. I vote until everyone says its working, then its broken but may work and worth a shot to try. (I know in this case, user forgetting their e-mail is not a problem with the password reset)

That is my understanding of how the password reset breaks.  

@will13am wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

I don't recall that it was ever declared fixed after it was declared broken again.  Did I fall asleep at the wheel and miss an announcement?

@will13am@mimmoSome people say its fixed, some people say its not working. I vote until everyone says its working, then its broken but may work and worth a shot to try. (I know in this case, user forgetting their e-mail is not a problem with the password reset)

@mimmo wrote:

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Vrewq, the password reset feature is broken.  You will need to contact the moderator team to complete the reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tehowennathe

Yes...seems like a meantime fix is whats needed..a new job that needs data wont wait for mods to reply.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Carld123 wrote:

@Vrewq

You could possibly add a voucher and purchase an add on using 611..

That is a good way to do it in the mean time. Still best to contact a mod incase you ever decide to change plans or look at plan useage.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vrewq

You could possibly add a voucher and purchase an add on using 611 until you get your plan changed

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you can't remember email used the best option is to contact a mod. You will need to provide pin, account number, and phone number. Tell them you can't remember what email you used for self serve account. Only they can help.

Need Help? Let's chat.