Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 113 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 26 Bravos

I'm having trouble paying for my plan please help no service

Help I recieved messages to top up my account so i log in and theres no info on how much to pay? and I cant even view my plan details? whats going on. I joined in the fall promo 120$/3months 12gb data etc. I really like this plan and want it back. Th...

brokeman by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Changing Language Setting

I have managed to change my voicemail over but all public mobile correspondance (email, etc...) is still coming in french. Can someone tell me where I can adjust this setting? Thanks

Novaeddie by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Your account has been suspended! HAD AUTOPAY!

Why is this happening??   I have 3 accounts & the first one just got suspended!   My other 2 accounts all have the same autopay on same Visa due Feb. 13.    My original payment went through fine on my Visa & def. had autopay & now it's suspended???  ...

brutus99 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Activation issues

Hope I can find a solution.. I just finished the application steps like creating username and choosing my plan etc.. after giving my visa info I clicked and page was activating then had a page error. I wasnt able to log in with the username i just cr...

Jeremie1986 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Switching Phones on Existing Account

I have an old iPhone (was Telus) activated and been using for months with no issues.I want to replace the handset with a newer unlocked iphone. Is it as simple as popping out the SIM card and off I go? Or, is there more to it? I want the transition t...

TechFreakDad by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Unable to update credit card

Hello,  I'm trying to update the credit card for my wife's account.  No matter which credit card I use I get an error and it tells me to call the service provider.  I believe there is something wrong with your system, I'm trying to use the same credi...

quikbeam by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unable to create Self Serve account

Hello, I've been having issues setting up my self serve account ever since there was a problem porting over my Koodo number. They basically had to temporarily delete my account to 'release' my number back to me.After that point when I try to create a...

Nedly by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Reset password not working

Hi All, I tried resetting my password twice now and keep getting this error :"Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again."5 minutes elapsed since I received the email as well..  

christaru2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! disable voicemail / call forwarding

Hi, I always, every single time, want my phone to forward to my home phone when: - busy- no answer- whatever else I've noticed some prepaid providers (telcel in Mexico), won't let you use standard GSM features to update your 'call no answer' 'call un...

bjenkins by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

My plan was removed?

So i paid for another 3 months but then i login to my account today and theere seems to be no plan?@Shazia_K  @Mary_M? Any Assistance? Site Bug Maybe?

Capture.PNG
samgabbay by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Did my port request go through?

I was entering a port request and got an error message (the generic red text at the bottom indicating some info was wrong, etc)  I knew all the info was entered correctly, so I unchecked and rechecked the "I have the authority... " checkbox, and then...

Tiberius13 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Account Expired while Autopay Activated

Hi,When I signed up I successfully paid through a visa debit and activated autopay. My payment was for Feb 1,2017. I thought It might go through at midnight how ever, Autopay didnt go through. I manually tried to pay it but it says unable to process....

shajivek by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Account Expired - despite having auto-pay set up

Hello PM users, I got a text from PM, "your payment is due on Feb 1."But I see "your auto-pay is set up for Jan 31" on the PM website as well as "Account Expired" on my page. Should I be concerned?I hope the auto-pay goes through and my phone still w...

chrissyhj by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Online delay registering payment

Help, I loaded a pin to my account for $60.00 Via *611, it quoted my balance at $82.00 but when I go online to change my plan (that is expired) it will not allow me to change it. How am I able to do this as the plan I have at the moment no longer sui...

78Lauragreen by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resetting self serve password

I need the help of Mod please, I am trying to reset the password on my self serve account and am unable to do so, I have recently switched ISP and my email address has changed , so sending a password reset is not an option , and for the life of me, I...

laabs73 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Trouble registering Visa Debit

I'm having a lot of trouble registering my Visa debit to make payments. I've tried doing just a single payment method and also signing up for auto pay. I keep getting the same error message, that my card could not be authorized blah blah blah. I have...

unduffytable by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Porting corporate line question

I am porting my cell number back from a corporate plan.  Will it transfer over smoothly if the plan is under the company name (when I initiate a request through Public Mobile).  Or, do I have to get the plan put into my own name first?  Thanks.

Tiberius13 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Registering AMEX Card still not working

I've been with PM for over a year and from the beginning you cannot register an AMEX card for AutoPay. I know they accept it cause they set me up when I contacted them. They have done a lot to change their site an provide as mcuh funtionality as poss...

iamnopreacher by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Porting Issue

Hi I just ported my number from Rogers. Iphone 6S - Public Mobile #Iphone 5 - Rogers # After porting, when i call with my Iphone 6S, it shows my ported Rogers number. However, when i try to call my ported Rogers number, it is ringing up on my old iPh...

chowand3 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unable to Log Into Account

I seem to have the wrong password and have been locked out of the account.  I haven't recieved an e-mail to reset my password although I chose the option. Is there any way to fix this?

wildlavender by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! HELP - I paid and nothing is working !

Hi, I experience really big issues with your 'service', by far the worst I've ever seen. Yesterday I tried to activate my SIM : not working with my french visa card, which can perfectly be used on all other websites, but well...I bought a 60 dollars ...

emelinermd by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.