Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 26 Bravos

Resolved! Activation Failed

Hi, I attempted to activate my new SIM on the special fall plan but on the last screen it said activation failed. I put the new SIM in and it shows public mobile but says I dont have a text plan and will not allow me to log in to my account. Help!

gwgarrioch by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Account and activation fail

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to Public coming over from Wind. Now I have a lot better signal and I shouldn't drop calls even while still in the city. Anyways I'd like to explain the problem I'm having. I have my own number and phone, and I also have ...

myraus by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can't access my account

Hi,I just activated and trying to log back in to port phone # over from koodo.But, system doesn't let me log in. It doesn't even recognize my email address whenI tried to reset password(thought I messed up with password)  Can someone help? 

Hyuna by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Unable to Register

Hello.  I'm trying to create an account on Public Mobile with my number (604 number) in Toronto and it keeps saying " The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click he...

soroosha by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Fall Promo Data Usage Not Showing

I switched over from the 90 day, Canada & US calling, International Text, 12GB plan to the Fall Promo plan and noticed that data usage no longer shows. How can I monitor data usage on the PM site or is this a short term bug or an issue with the Fall ...

mikefradette by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Account Holding

Can I have two phone nubmers with different plan under the same email account?

longkey by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Locked out of Account

Hey,I forgot my account password, then I tried to reset said password, but I didn't receive an email until a long while later, so the link expired - now the error message states to contact Public Mobile because the account is still locked...Any help ...

Dn_T by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Unable to login to account, sim not activating.

I recieved my sim card lastnight and went about creating an account, ported my number and set up my plan. I recieved a garbled error on the account confirmation page after finalizing the account, but the everything below the error looked like my acco...

trapper by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Are you having issues logging into your Self Serve account?

Hey Community,   If you have any  issues when logging into your Self Serve account, please reply to this topic with your question or issue, and our awesome Community members and moderators will be able to assist you.   Thanks,   Note: Please do not s...

Jeremy_M by Retraité / Retired
  • 69 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Cannot access self serve or reset password.

First time trying to log in and receive message 'login attempt failed'.When trying to reset password receiving an 'unable to verify email message'.

Art444 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 35 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Unable to set up account

When trying to set up a new accountI get a message that saysthe number is not a public mobile numberrefering to the referred persons numberI would like to know how to resolve this so I can set up an account

JimBob by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Password Reset Won't Work

Hi there! I'm in desperate need to access my account to change settings and my password wouldn't work. So last night I reset it using the "Forgot my password" link and entered my email address, answered the security question and an email was sent to ...

JBirdM by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Incomplete number port

Initiated a port of my number from Wind last night. My phone updated fairly quickly to the new number, can make outgoing calls. Incoming calls still go to Wind. Can someone poke the system? @Shazia_K (Will be setting up Wife's phone today as well, ho...

phalko by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Activation failed

Received my public mobile SIM card today. Went to go activate it, entered in all my details, etc, but it failed on the final page with an obscure error. Now I can neither log into self serve (although I did get an email saying my account was created)...

phalko by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 95 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Accidentally changed my number!

Hi all, Just signed up with Public Mobile earlier this week and everything has been great so far! Early this morning I was browsing the site to see what features/ options I had as a customer on the site and I noticed there was a change number feature...

megaexplosions by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Invalid SIM then failed activation VISA denied sort of

SIM card arrived and we tried to activate. NFG!Desire is to port my wifes Rogers number to PM.She wants the 90 day province wide voice with global text and 6GB data.Also setup for direct visa payments.In any case when we tried to activate the sim car...

Nikki-Chick by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Need a sim card replacement...how?

Suddenly, I get to know this afternoon that I am unable to make or receive calls. I called from another phone to tech help and he said my plan was not properly activated and he said he did it now and suggest me some steps to do...but it didn't work, ...

ssodhi by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

History of Data Usage

I know I can check the data usage in the landing page and all details in Plan secession. But is there an easy way to see all data usage in previous cycles? I want to know how much I used before, so I can adjust the future data plan.

ssdragon by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Cannot access my account

@Mansi_G I created an account with public mobile and verified it through the email that was sent to me, however I am now unable to log back in with the username and password to access self-serve.   -Hanna

hanna_johnson by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! PLAN WAS NOT UPDATED

Hi, I was previously on the $120 90 day, Unlimited province wide calling, Canada Text, 4GB Data. When the new plans were out I went through Self serve to change my plan on the next renewal date.That date was today and funds have been charged to my ca...

oshax by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can't log in. [Generic Error (+ General Koodo porting issues)]

Hey y'all, Just switched to Public Mobile from Koodo a few days ago, and I've been loving it so far. I was looking for the cheapest and best 1GB plan around...and as it turns out, that's PM's 2GB plan, haha! That aside, I've encountered a few little...

shrimpdude by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Account disabled

Went in to make my payment and my accounts disabled, it' was fine last months? Not sure why it's disabled... Now my phone is not working, because there is no money on my account. How can I fix this ASAP?!Thanks for your help

Shudson by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Setting number of rings before voicemail

Hi.I am trying to extend the number of rings on my phone before voice mail picks up. I have tried using the code **61*+15875884002*11*30 (I am in Alberta) but I get a message saying something to the effect that I don't have Talk and to go on self-ser...

Mc9 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can't Change Also

When I first signed up I was in a hurry and assumed that 120 covered text as well. Once I got set up I noticed that text was not included. I'm not getting credit for my first $120 when I try to top up even though the price is the exact same - just in...

ETphonehome by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can't Login to Self Serve Account

I just got my KOODO number ported over after sending a support email, but I'm still unable to login to my self serve account. The website wont let me reset my password, and it won't let me register a new account with my number. This happened before m...

bz171 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! My phone wont work

I emailed public mobile 2 days ago and havent gotten any help. My phone says its getting reception but I cant make any calls (it says theyre all long distance), send or receive any texts or get any data. My phone is only useful when I have wifi. My p...

dlittlesfu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Got charged for 30-day plan but it reactivated previous 10-day plan

Hi! My account was suspended on 31st of August because I could not pay for renewal at that time. On September 1st, I tried to switch to a 30-day plan with unlimited province calling, global text and 1gb data which came up to 42$ plus taxes. My credit...

Falgadaba by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Self serve not working

Not sure if it's an issue with the self serve our not but my plan didn't renew, I have the money for it and used my card twice today but the service says card is declined. Need to get my phone back working and even tried a different card and it says ...

jlush1975 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can't port phone number from Telus, now Telus SIM doesn't work.

Hello, I need help, trying to port two phones from Telus and the selfserve option isn't working for either. Tried emailing support with almost a week with no reply, even though it states 48 hour response. So far I'm not impressed.So when trying to po...

kdscv by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Service disabled after plan renewal

My service has been disabled and I cannot call/text/data on my phone, even though my account has been fully paid and says it's activiated. I believe this is a very common issue and there is no solution for the users to figure out and fix it. I would ...

john3914 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.