cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset Won't Work

JBirdM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

I'm in desperate need to access my account to change settings and my password wouldn't work. So last night I reset it using the "Forgot my password" link and entered my email address, answered the security question and an email was sent to me. I was not able to get to the email until this morning and when I click on the link in the email it says "Link expired". I tried to go through the process again, but it won't send me another email.

@Shazia_K, are you able to help me with this? I really would like to get in there today as I want to change my plan before it auto-renews tonight!

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Nancjo

I've sent you a private message with assistance!

Cheers,

Syed

Nancjo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My renewal date is approaching and no matter how many time I reset my.  Password it doesn't take>>>>!!!        Please assist

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @W0507636

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

This seems to me like the activation never completed, don't worry I will be glad to assist you with your request. 

Can you please send me a private message with the email address/sim card # used for activation? 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

W0507636
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K @Saray_O I am running in to the same issue, just signed up, after setting my account up was unable to login, as password incorrect, had forgot password email sent and link did not work stating expired. Any help would be great thanks.

JBirdM
I was able to log in and I changed the password right away. Thank you! I'm not near my phone at the moment so I'll have to check a bit later if it's working again. Thank you again for the promptness, much appreciated!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @JBirdM

Sorry to hear about this! 

I have activated the new 12GB plan for you, can you please reboot your phone? I also reset the password to your self-serve account and it's the same I gave you yesterday, I was able to log in without any issues. 

Let me know if anything else. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JBirdM

@Val_T

@Shazia_K reset my password yesterday and I was able to log in, but I did not get a chance to change the temp password. I went to log in to do that this morning and it won't let me log in again. My payment wen through early this morning and I have no data as well. Can one of you please look into this? I'm getting a little frustrated 😞

JBirdM

Sent! Thank you so much!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @JBirdM

Sorry about that! 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and I will assist you shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Need Help? Let's chat.