cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – January 2021

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 10 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 13 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 541 accepted solutions in January. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1612965036950.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1612965036952.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

65 REPLIES 65

@AE_Collector 

Yeah youre late to the party this month!  Since your behind the times don't forget it's Valentine's Day today.....unless you were planning on getting the half price roses tomorrow?!!

Okay, found @delicious Spoilers. 

Yes way too much work attaching all the avatars I would say. It will drive you crazy to the point that you toss the entire project. Nice touch but I can only imagine the work. KISS principle I think. We appreciate seeing the info to know where we all landed.

AE_Collector

Totally missed the “announcement topic” this month! Having not noticed it I was convinced it had silently slipped beneath the waves for the last time having been replaced by the “Unofficial Announcement” topic in the lounge!

Congratulations everyone, well done! So far February is looking like a much quieter month around here....

Now I’m off to see if @darlicious has added her “Spoiler” post to the topic yet.

AE_Collector

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrats to those who made it this  month!  More coming next month!😄

Congratulations!!  Really having fun here helping and getting helped!!

Candie82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congratulations to everyone who was awarded

Hi @Bear2 

ALL contributors who receive badges are Top Contributors.

You would be a Top 50% contributor.  That means you're in the top 1/2 of ALL contributors to the Community.

Way to go -- hold your head high!!!

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@benfatto I'm not a top contributer but I did receive an email I'm in the top 50% so I believe there are people in the top

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for all who contributed in this community! You are the best!

Bear2

I am loving public mobile so glad that whenever I have an issue I can reach out on here 😀

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nice work everyone.....I was Mia for little while and it looks a lot has gone on and a lot to catch up on! Like  @computergeek541  has come out of retirement and we have 3 new oracles! Congratulations @Lieux , @popping  and @Dunkman looking forward to seeing your guiding hands.

@darlicious wrote:

Here's the acknowledgement you've all been waiting for.....( @pm-smayer97  I do this for you!! lol)

Glad I inspire you, LOL.

Good work!

yanzhiqiang

Congratulations to everyone!

prairiedogbob

Congratulations everyone for all your hard work this past month I feel as though everyone work much harder than me but I still managed to receive $2. Everybody give themselves a round of applause

sa7375

@Spudster wrote:

Way to go everyone!!!  Good work!!!

What's a person gotta do to even get 1 measly dollar?  I'm not worthy of wearing the big boots... i guess.

Oh well - no big deal.  😉

The dollar is a by-product of Bravos — given and received. The more you give, the more you receive. 😊

sa7375

@benfatto wrote:

Is anyone sure there are top contributors, or does PM fool us every month? 🤡

Any prior bad experience or reasons for this skepticism? If none, have faith. 😊

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats Awardees and thank you to all the Contributors!!

CFPartDeux

@softech wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

@darlicious 

I honestly don't know how you do this tabulating (dare i even ask, why?) but what a service you supply to users new and old on this forum.

For any naysayers out there (and there aren't many) on darlicious's approach to be ever-helpful in going the extra mile, I counter that by voting @darlicious as honorary Oracle.

Anyone wish to 2nd that motion?

for the time and effort @darlicious put in, she certainly an Honorary Oracle, she is the True TOP Contributor here!!!

Fixed that for you..... 😁

@darlicious 

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends......

Lucky 13

Spoiler
BasesLoadedWalk

@HALIMACS wrote:

@darlicious 

I honestly don't know how you do this tabulating (dare i even ask, why?) but what a service you supply to users new and old on this forum.

For any naysayers out there (and there aren't many) on darlicious's approach to be ever-helpful in going the extra mile, I counter that by voting @darlicious as honorary Oracle.

for the time and effort @darlicious put in, he certainly an Honorary Oracle, he is the True TOP Contributor here!!!

Hey PM no shoutout for getting over 100 solutions in 3 weeks boooo...🤣 Top spot open for others. I'm on vacation lol

Totally get that, @darlicious 

I note another user of outstanding achievement with similar such non-aspirations made very well known here... 

@HALIMACS 

Thank you for the compliment. But I am very happy to not be in the oracledom universe. However I am always happy to help. If anyone knows who lucky #13 is.....then again last month they missed one member so maybe this month has one too many!

@darlicious 

@darliciousvery nice work, as usual. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Too bad PM does not do this anymore... cost cutting measures perhaps?

And way to go on your results.

Interestingly, I had one of my best months in a long time and yet sadly only managed to crack the 25% group. 😕

Gunner123

@darlicious thankyou your participation in the community is outstanding!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations community members you all worked extra hard this month helping ease the burden on the moderators so they could clear the backlog of service requests. Remember it is our goal to not use those three words............contact the moderators!      ...........Keep up the good work!

Here's the acknowledgement you've all been waiting for.....( @pm-smayer97  I do this for you!! lol)

Spoiler

Oracles:                                

darlicious_0-1612987111970.png

Luddite    

darlicious_1-1612987111978.png

NDesai 

darlicious_2-1612987111915.png

darlicious_3-1612987111983.jpeg

popping 

darlicious_4-1612987111946.png

darlicious_5-1612987111974.jpeg

ShawnC13 

darlicious_6-1612987111952.png

darlicious_7-1612987112003.jpeg

mimmo 

darlicious_8-1612987111937.jpeg

Dunkman       

darlicious_9-1612987111942.jpeg

Lieux 

darlicious_10-1612987111956.png

darlicious_11-1612987111999.png

computergeek541

darlicious_12-1612987112008.png

will13am darlicious_13-1612987111963.png

Spoiler

Top 1%

darlicious_0-1612987419620.jpeg

Jb456               

darlicious_1-1612987419627.jpeg

z10user4

darlicious_2-1612987419630.jpeg

HALIMACS

Spoiler
Top 5%

darlicious_0-1612987324173.jpeg

darlicious              

darlicious_1-1612987324178.jpeg

AE_Collector             

darlicious_2-1612987324198.jpeg

hairbag1

darlicious_3-1612987324184.jpeg

ļesjliv                    

darlicious_4-1612987324206.jpeg

gpixel4         

darlicious_5-1612987324188.jpeg

RossN  

darlicious_6-1612987324211.jpeg

dabr                      

darlicious_7-1612987324225.jpeg

Triguy               

darlicious_8-1612987324193.jpeg

kb_mv          

darlicious_9-1612987324218.jpeg

JK8

Spoiler

Top 10%

darlicious_1-1612987504873.jpeg

softech     darlicious_2-1612987504904.jpeg

Nezgardarlicious_3-1612987504918.jpeg

darlicious_4-1612987504928.jpeg

darlicious_5-1612987504880.jpeg

mm80

darlicious_6-1612987504933.jpeg

kselmak       

darlicious_7-1612987504886.jpeg

stevenanto  

darlicious_8-1612987504937.jpeg

Gunner123  

darlicious_9-1612987504943.jpeg

mobileguy   

darlicious_10-1612987504912.jpeg

Staliger

darlicious_11-1612987504899.png

srlawren         and #13? For the life of me after 2 hours of searching I can't figure you out ! Thanks to @JK8  lucky #13 no longer alludes me as that honour belongs to @BasesLoadedWalk  ..........

darlicious_0-1613030744402.jpeg

This has been a complete nightmare working within the confines of the site and 20,000 characters?!! Next month you're getting just the names. The tablet is still intact. Barely......my sanity not so much!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@Andu_S wrote:

Hi Community,

And a big shout out as well to ... Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

"And a big shout out as well to...." you guessed it, NO ONE!

"Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed. " Really? how are they supposed to be noticed?

So much for REAL news... just saying some is so does not make it so. So where can you get reliable and true news these days?

Nevertheless, congrats to all who earned something... and again, all who contributed earned something, even if it is not money or a real shout out.

fujiyama

Congrats everyone! 

fricstix

Congratulations to everyone!

Need Help? Let's chat.