Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 113 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 26 Bravos

Can't send or receive SMS but I can SMS pictures

I am new to public mobile, I moved my number and calling + data works. I have received+sent some texts and have checked the apn settings but I Can't send or receive SMS but I can SMS pictures. Can I call someone or can someone check my number?

Kellymuller by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Unlimited international texts

I am new to Public Mobile,I have a $30 plan that includes Unlimited international texts.Can you please clarify how it works? I travelled to the USA today and got a message saying that I don’t have US Roaming texts. Does this mean my unlimited interna...

Jaba2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! How to redo my port?

So I tried to transfer my number from Petro Canada to Public Mobile and it didn't work. Putting in the new SIM card works, but I can't send or receive calls & texts. I read the other threads about Petro and PM and they say I need to provide more info...

forrestfan by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! REFUND

Hello,We have three accounts that have been paid up until today and have had nothing but technical problems with our service since January 2019. Problems like no voice or text service for over a month, data has been intermittent etc. etc. - have sent...

Randy4 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Re: Failed Port?

My number porting failed. How do I contact PM? Sent private message to mod and got nothing after a day.Couldn't start a new thread so I have to put my question here.Thank you for help.

danieljlz by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Account is locked

Account is locked, can’t sign in, won’t let me make calls or anything 

Drennan1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Security PIN from Old Service Provider

I am currently with Roger and I do not have the Security PIN.  I would like to join Public Mobile and when I try to set up the account/SIM, the system asks me for the Security SIM from Roger.  Since I do not have this code from Roger, can I bypass th...

timpham87 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Sim card paid, but not received.

I paid for my sim card (I looked at my credit card account to validate the payment). And I didn't received it yet, nor got any confirmation e-mail. Its been 8 days now. Is this normal?

JOPAILLE by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Monthly Data Usage

I am trying to find out what my average monthly data use is, iv looked around in my profile and while i can find my plan usuage history, it doesnt tell me about my data usage. anyone know where i can find this ? Thanks  

Juiceton12345 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Fixed - Wrong Number Ported

ETA - problem resolved itself  Hi, I just activated a new sim card for my daughter, and intended to port over her old phone number.  However, somehow the system sucked in my work number (?) and I'm not sure what to do next.  Calling the work number s...

MeganElford by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Incoming not working

Can any one help me how to get my incoming working ,I recently moved form speakout to public mobile and I ported the number and I got the below message  Public Mobile here: We're experiencing difficulties processing your request to move to Public Mob...

Akb989796 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Phone Number

Hi everyone, I'm currently in Manitoba but will be moving to Montreal in two weeks (and already have an address for my new apartment). I was wondering if I can order a SIM Card to my Manitoban address and still have a Montreal number. If it is possib...

alexsalomon by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Account blocked and number of sim card used.

So I just try to activate my sim card, which is what I have done. I did not recieve any email to confirm my email adress, I picked up a new number phone and when I try later on to enter in my account it's says I cannot go in and as I already activate...

marge by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Not connecting to mobile data

Hi,I've jsut transfered to public over from Fizz.had so many recurring issues with fizz that wouldnt get fixed so i switched. so i activated the new plan, i got confirmation the number transfered from fizz over to public. calls are working just fine,...

Xsane by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Bravos

not connecting to network

when I try to dial out it says not connecting to network. It says i am paid up what is happening?I couldn't make sense of published answers

comgarry by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Data stopped working

My data will not work at all today. I have followed the info I found about checking the APN and the lost/stolen trick. However my data still does not work. It was working fine yesturday. Is there a network issue and is this a common problem?

wheemer by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

1-8xx numbers

Good morning. Does calling 1-8xx toll free numbers use up your minutes on limited talk plans?I'm looking to switch over from Virgin and would like to know how this compares. Thank you!

Techy76 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

can't use the phone with $10 plan

I changed my plan from $40 to $10.It worked when it was $40, but now I can't use the phone. Every time I try to make any call (Canada wide) I get the message "Long distance call is not included in your plan"

dibr by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Cannot receive calls

Hi,A couple of days ago I had taken out the $50 plan with PM to test it out. Since I was happy I ported my existing number yesterday afternoon from Freedom mobile and also setup autopay.After receiving a text stating the migration was successfully c...

am-fe by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Living near U.S. border

We live very near the U.S. border.   Will we occasionally be paying roaming charges while still within Canada?   This happened when we were with Fido for many years and they cancelled roaming on our phone, which solved the problem.

zunga1940 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Roaming

When I cross the border into USA do I automatically go into a roaming mode or do I have to have an add on?

Comely1934 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Recover phone number from suspended account

Hi, I went on a trip due to an internship outside of Canada for over 90 days and my account was suspended.I got a new SIM card and im trying to recover my old phone number but unable to, i assume due to the acount being recently suspended.

mprl16 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Help I cant activate my sim card!!!

I have spend over an hour trying to activate my sim card. I have no idea if my phone is unlocked so maybe that is part of the problem but not sure.I fill everything out and pick a phone number (since I can't port my koodo number until afterwards). Th...

Tishie1 by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Sim invalid

I bought a sim card from Public Mobile online and just received it.  I have tired to activate it and the first time I tried, it let me get past the first page all the way to payment for a plan but it errored out and said to start over.  Now when I tr...

elwood by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

How to get your PUK Code

When you have purchased and placed your new Public Mobile SIM card into your device, it may ask you to enter a PUK code to unlock your device. The PUK Code is provided to you by your previous cell phone provider. They must give this to you by law. I ...

Mongo by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Bravos

Phone number

Hello, I am a new client of public mobile. I tried to transfer my old phone number from another carrier, but was contacted by a member of public mobile team telling me the number wasnt in service anymore. We then decided to change for a new number. B...

Mousseline93 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Where are the moderators?

I have been trying to message a moderator for 2 days now and have got NO response!I cannot use my phone with my new SIM card because it needs an unlock code and the moderator team is supposed to help with that.I am already regretting switching to thh...

laleh by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Bravos

can't transform my phone number

Hi, I just active my public sim and transform my old phone number from another company, I gave a wrong pin number, and transform not succeed. The public mobile sent me message and ask me to go to publicmobile.ca click contact us and complete the sim ...

fddd111 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.