cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to exchange just bought CPO iPhone. No response from ticket #-632

swdot2022
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ticket ID: -632

I submitted this ticket but there is no response after more than a day.

Yes Ticket ID is negative number, and I suspect there is a bug with your ticket system.

Basically, I just received a CPO iPhone (rated great), but I need to exchange due to two issues:

• Physical condition is OK but very big and deep shadow on part of the screen. Highly visible on white backgrounds.
  • No SIM card is included in the package at all.

Please kindly respond asap or I might lose confidence in becoming a customer.

26 REPLIES 26

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@swdot2022 

I have a CSA looking to help you but can't see your ticket #. Check your private messages and try sending a new message using the link below.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@swdot2022 

Let's see what I can do.

Edit:

I sent a message on your behalf. Hopefully a CSA will reply to you shortly. I will update if I hear back shortly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

swdot2022

BTW, I have also submitted a new ticket, because I got no response after 10+ messages.

Ticket ID:-990
Still no response. Some one please help me here.
I'd like to request simple return and refund for the order. Phone has already been mailed back and delivered.

swdot2022

Hi @darlicious , I have done what you have suggested yesterday but still got no reply today. Could you kindly help me to send a request?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@swdot2022 

It's likely the original CSA you were dealing with closed your original ticket when they should not have done so....send a new private message or a new support request ticket via Simple--Simon to get a response from customer support. Pm may have changed the way private messages are seen by CS agents as I have several major issues with my private messages not reaching the customer support team. If you do not get a response by noon eastern tomorrow report back here and one of us can send a request in on your behalf to get a CSA to contact you.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@swdot2022 wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I PMed again.

Frustrated to receive a defective phone (I had high expectations for Telus), and the frustration is squared when there is no prompt response from the support team. 😞

@swdot2022   From my own experience, their turnaround time is usually 1 business day.  They do work quite long hours until 10:00 PM EST at night so you should get a response soon.  

Hope it gets resolved soon for you. 

@swdot2022 wrote:

How to request escalation?

HI @swdot2022 

Just reply the message you got.

Sometimes another support will follow up the ticket and you will get a much better experience, faster reply.  Just reply.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@swdot2022 

Simply ask for escalation in another message to CS_Agent 🙂

I would also mention that you've waited 4 days already without a response.

swdot2022

How to request escalation?

0PX9O4

@swdot2022 

You may request an escalation from the PM agents if you feel that would be helpful for you.

0PX9O4

@swdot2022 

Unfortunately you will just need to follow up with CS_agent on this. We are all PM customers, just like you, so we are unable to access your account.

swdot2022

Hi,

Previously Post: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Need-to-exchange-just-bought-CPO-iPhone-N...

Current Issue:

• I requested exchange and got approved.
  • I mailed out old phone as soon as possible. Package delivered this week.
  • I mailed cs_agent for follow ups four times already (once per day) but I got no response so far.

Ask:

• Could cs_agent follow up on the order exchange?
    • and I now would like to request to "Return and Refund" instead of "Exchange".
    • The order was placed Jan 9, and 20 days later I still have no phone to use !!!
  • Could cs_agent be more prompt in getting back to customers?

CC: @J_PM 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Has pm changed their policy on providing a free sim card with every CPO phone purchase? This is becoming a common complaint of no sim card being recieved with the phone.

@swdot2022 wrote:

Frustrated to receive a defective phone (I had high expectations for Telus), and the frustration is squared when there is no prompt response from the support team. 😞

Telus is great company. Stable and their stocks are good, reliable investments. BUT, you bought refurbished phone which is sold by 3rd party (to my best knowledge). The only benefit of buying refurbished is return policy and warranty. Do you think that they replaced battery? REALLY checked screen for dead pixels and discoloration?

@swdot2022   Yes, PM uses Telus network. So, voice and data reliability is as good as Telus

Unfortunately, this is a Tier 3 provider.  Telus is selling the plan slightly cheaper than itself.  Hence, the support is not as promptly as Telus.  😞

But saying that.. they will get to you and you certainly will have enough time to return the CPO phones.  Plus, PM Support are in fact very helpful and they always able to help.  So, the only issue is just need a bit more patience.  

let us know how it goes and we waiting to hear good news from you.

swdot2022

0PX9O4

I second this. It's okay to keep messaging daily if they don't respond before then. No way any ticket should be taking more than 8 business hours for initial response.

@swdot2022  no worry, you have 30 days to open the ticket.  You did open the ticket and they have to honour it even they reply late.   (We will all protest for you if they don't honour it :))

I would send an message again , and daily until they reply    🙂

swdot2022

I actually did both yesterday: (1) submit ticket via web form, (2) directly PM cs_agent. Neither got a response.

Is there anything else I can try?

swdot2022_0-1642024312414.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@swdot2022 

Yes, Just make sure you check the Community inbox for their reply

When did you open the ticket?  their usual turnaround time is around an hour to couple hours. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@swdot2022 

If your having trouble using the ticketing system then send a private message to CS_Agent   to get further help with that problem your having.

The ticketing system has been having a lot of problems lately.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@swdot2022 

• re-send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

0PX9O4

@swdot2022 

Please follow the link that @softech  has provided above to private message PM's agents with all these relevant details. They will get it taken care of.

swdot2022

As explained in my post, I did exactly this: submit ticket via this link. But there is no response after more than a day.

@swdot2022 wrote:

Ticket ID: -632

Order ID: 281421

I submitted this ticket but there is no response after more than a day.

Yes Ticket ID is negative number, and I suspect there is a bug with your ticket system.

Basically, I just received a CPO iPhone (rated great), but I need to exchange due to two issues:

• Physical condition is OK but very big and deep shadow on part of the screen. Highly visible on white backgrounds.
  • No SIM card is included in the package at all.

Please kindly respond asap or I might lose confidence in becoming a customer.

Sorry, but you'll need to wait for a response.  Only a customer support agent can help with this.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@swdot2022   For return CPO phone, you have to open ticket with PM Support.

the prefer way of opening via Chatbot is not working at the moment, please private message them.  They will arrange to send you return labels

**After opening the ticket, please watch your community inbox (envelope icon top right), the cusotmer support agent will respond by sending you a message there.

Need Help? Let's chat.