cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: UPDATE: Changes to Our In-Market Plans

@LurganIeUk : um...blazing red, larger font, negative comment...???

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

Less big red font and more emojis 😁. @z10user4 is very visual he needs to see the context.😉

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you, but the damage has already been done. Since the introduction of province-wide calling plans, I have lost about one third of my referrals. It's going to take a lot of work to regain them.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

The easiest way go be kept up to date about many pricing changes and promotions is to have an account with CCS that's how I found out as I checked my email first.....CCS is very good about informing its customers about pm promotions and plans. But one must decide....pm does very little promotional email/text marketing and CCS does a lot!! Too much or too little....whaddya gonna do?

Like I said if I was to make the corporate decision, PM should do it. I  would not expect a third party to do it because they don't have the data base that PM has.   They, PM, owe it to their customers. And I feel that a lot of customers have no part of the Community  or a "Reader" to pick up the announcements and that many less are subscribed to CCS. And I cannot say I am a huge fan of the level of quality, clear or concise information that comes from CCS...it is very poor.

The problem is if PM informed their customers, would there be a crash on the system that they are avoiding due to the number of requests to "change plan". 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@LurganIeUk : um...blazing red, larger font, negative comment...???

Go back and read the post that I made the comment on. Geeez. I was commenting on the suggestion and not attacking you!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear 

Redundancies.....now pm starts you off at minimum wage again.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk : Who's holding who's hand? To which I replied "says you" (with a smiley) and went on with the fact that others around here have indicated agreement with the idea. Then you hit back with wondering what am I saying with no less than 3 exclamations. Where I then gave the context from an earlier post. I fail to grasp why this has become such a deal.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Touché @darlicious - we got ourselves a 3-way cage match!!!

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HALIMACS    Get in that cage!   😆

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Melinda_H    Definitely good news...nice to hear Canada wide plans are now the only option for current and new customers (less confusion!), plus the return of the CW $15 plan.  Nice improvements on the $35 and $50 plans too.

Edit:  Perhaps @treefrog needs to be alerted to this announcement?

Need Help? Let's chat.