cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Re: UPDATE: Changes to Our In-Market Plans

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

Thank you, but the damage has already been done. Since the introduction of province-wide calling plans, I have lost about one third of my referrals. It's going to take a lot of work to regain them.

@Melinda_H 

@WoozyPolarBear 

There are now claims that we have lost referrals due to the changes back and forth. 

In another thread I explained how I was shorted for a referral credit. Number of referral phone numbers is one MORE than dollars rewarded. 

Why is it that the system that should work....doesn't yet PM can spend IT payroll to do site changes for plans but can't spend any $ or time to make what should work, work?

hTideGnow
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

A very welcome change, but many of us has scared for 7 or 8 weeks.

I am glad plans over $35 has more data now, would be nice if same is done for the $25 plan.

again, we need to thanks PM for listening

@will13am wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@will13am 

I agree with your comment that the customer will have to change plans. I am suggesting that every customer on Provincial Wide at least be texted from PM of their options to move to Canada Wide calling free of charge by doing a plan change. Some will be ticked off as they will be with out Canada Wide calling until they change plan, likely at the end of cycle and would have unnecessarily purchased a Canada Wide $5 add-on. Some are on low budgets. 

Texting customers about new offers is quite contentious as you have seen.  There is a lot venom directed at Public Mobile in the past.  It is a bit of a no win situation for them.  

This especially happens if a more expensive plan is mentioend. It  could make it look like Public Mobile only cares about the bottom line and can be seen as bothering the customer unecesssarily.

softech
Mayor / Maire

many of us expecting this and finally it comes... better late than never

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

I am on the $15 plan and was debating on whether to move up to the unlimited $25 plan before it went to $30. But now I don’t have to make that decision anymore.

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

@Melinda_H 

since you have removed the $45/6.5gb, I believe the $40 plan should also have upgraded data. maybe 6gb minimum.

I will switch to this plan right away!

*I see why it was done this way. it's because Koodo has a $50/5gb plan. that's good there's a $10 price difference again

nonetheless, great job! 

hTideGnow

Honest, $40 and $50 are still just decent plans compare with others providers.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

And All is Right With the World Again!

Well, except the last year (in the non-PM Community) which is, just, you know....😷

Happy that PM decide to renege on these Provincial only plans. 👍

Pawprints1986

Now this is more like it! Great move PM

Personally staying on my already grandfathered 2gb $30 can wide plan, but this makes me so happy for potential new customers! Or even those that like to switch 

🙂

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Great news actually.

And thanks for listening to us.

I do believe many would welcome province calling if they could save couple of bucks, but nobody would be excited about paying more for same

Need Help? Let's chat.