Unlimited

3GB

$40

Unlimited

5GB

$50

Unlimited CAN & US

10.5GB

@Melinda_H good move about getting rid of province-wide plans and making all present plans with talk Canada-wide.  👍👍👍

As I have the grandfathered $15 Canada-wide plan, you got me all excited with the $15 plan under "Data included Autopay bonus" which I thought meant 250mb data plus another 250mb if one signs with autopay.  Wrong, RosieR 🤣

15 dollar plan.png

Alas, wishful thinking!  🤔

Have a wonderful day

RosieR

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Re: UPDATE: Changes to Our In-Market Plans

This is great news. I had been going back and forth about whether I should upgrade to save $5 each cycle, but now I can relax and stay where I am.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Quigley 

Ahhhh, no thanks. 

It's way too crowded in there now. 

😁

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

@Melinda_H , this is the right decision

Just, I wish that PM could have even more flexible options, like 90 Day Cycles, perhaps even offering plans with the 3G Speeds and LTE Speeds, so that PM Clients have options to pick from.

Also, would be nice if PM could expand on the reward savings, like the Loyalty, or even something new as well

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 wrote:

This is great news. I had been going back and forth about whether I should upgrade to save $5 each cycle, but now I can relax and stay where I am.

Upgrade to What to save $5? The way they worded the new Provincial plans and called it a sale to get the Canada wide plans for the same price they had always been confused an awful lot of people!

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

Thank you, but the damage has already been done. Since the introduction of province-wide calling plans, I have lost about one third of my referrals. It's going to take a lot of work to regain them.

Why would you have lost any/many referrals when nothing had changed for existing customers? And new customers looking at the $15 plan were the only category who couldn’t have what was always available previously ($15/Canada Wide Calling) so they couldn’t have already been customers who left, only potential referrals who changed their mind about becoming a customer.

AE_Collector

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector : Because many don't understand the concept of grandfathering and that not all providers do it. So people see plan structure changes and bolt...unnecessarily.

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector wrote:

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

Thank you, but the damage has already been done. Since the introduction of province-wide calling plans, I have lost about one third of my referrals. It's going to take a lot of work to regain them.

Why would you have lost any/many referrals when nothing had changed for existing customers? And new customers looking at the $15 plan were the only category who couldn’t have what was always available previously ($15/Canada Wide Calling) so they couldn’t have already been customers who left, only potential referrals who changed their mind about becoming a customer.

AE_Collector

Because the province wide price structure that was introduced didn't present a good outlook for sticking with PM in the long term. I spoke to a few of the people who left and they said they like to change their plans on a regular basis to flex the included features to their needs for the upcoming month. That meant that grandfathering wouldn't last for them upon the next plan change. A few of my referrals said they didn't see the company going in the right direction, and these changes were the straw that broke the camel's back in the end. I also personally stopped referring to PM and changed my recommendations to Lucky Mobile.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear 

Okay I can see that. The ability to make regular plan changes is a feature I take advantage of as well so I knew that it was only a matter of time until I would choose a Provincial Calling plan to stay at the existing plan price. In my case, that wouldn’t be a loss to me but yes others would have to make a decision between the $5/500 minute add/on and paying $5 more for their regular plan. 

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.