cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Re: UPDATE: Changes to Our In-Market Plans

@will13am 

I agree with your comment that the customer will have to change plans. I am suggesting that every customer on Provincial Wide at least be texted from PM of their options to move to Canada Wide calling free of charge by doing a plan change. Some will be ticked off as they will be with out Canada Wide calling until they change plan, likely at the end of cycle and would have unnecessarily purchased a Canada Wide $5 add-on. Some are on low budgets. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@LurganIeUk : Maybe it was tl;dr...

--------------

How about the trusty old $10 plan? And a texting add-on? Or an account cost of $5 and add things as plan features or as add-ons to that without bundle discounts.

---------------

Seems pretty clear context to me.

I have no idea what you are talking about!!! Nor did your post say what "you" thought it was supposed to be interpreted as.

will13am
Oracle

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@will13am 

I agree with your comment that the customer will have to change plans. I am suggesting that every customer on Provincial Wide at least be texted from PM of their options to move to Canada Wide calling free of charge by doing a plan change. Some will be ticked off as they will be with out Canada Wide calling until they change plan, likely at the end of cycle and would have unnecessarily purchased a Canada Wide $5 add-on. Some are on low budgets. 

Texting customers about new offers is quite contentious as you have seen.  There is a lot venom directed at Public Mobile in the past.  It is a bit of a no win situation for them.  

ShawnC13
Oracle

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@will13am 

It is the customer's responsibility to see what is currently offered and if something would be better for them.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@will13am 

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. But this one is a feather in their cap if they notify Provincial Wide plan owners only of an improvement that they could take advantage of vs possibly continuing to buy the $5 add on. They could either text or email those customers. If I was to make a corporate decision....I would inform the customers. 

Yes I have read about all the "nayers" in regards to texts. But for self serve I do feel they are necessary. Those that don't like can always block, others read and delete, and others just delete.....is not a big deal. But if one of those "nayers" lost service.......

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well done, PM! Appreciate you not only listening to customers, but also making meaningful changes that benefit them. Actions to go with your words. You guys rock and I'm proud to be a PM customer!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk : I'm not sure why all the fightin' words. That was a copy/paste portion from my earlier post in this thread responding to the OP in response to you saying about clarifying the $10 plan idea that sa7375 picked up on that you took umbrage with.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Great!  I'm glad PM has reconsidered their decision to bring back province-wide calling plans. IMHO, Canada-wide calling should be the minimum standard for voice plans these days.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

The easiest way go be kept up to date about many pricing changes and promotions is to have an account with CCS that's how I found out as I checked my email first.....CCS is very good about informing its customers about pm promotions and plans. But one must decide....pm does very little promotional email/text marketing and CCS does a lot!! Too much or too little....whaddya gonna do?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

I am not fighting. I only responded to a post and what I read in that post. Your the one that made a big deal about it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.