cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: UPDATE: Changes to Our In-Market Plans

@Haiggy wrote:

Awesome! I just wish we could get a bit more heads-up for any changes like this, rather than 'effective immediately', which is what this really is an announcement for.

These plans were actually available at about 2am (eastern time) but were not yet being advertised.  Not announcing these plans ahead of time likely has to do Public Mobile not wanting another carrier to match the plans but also do it first. That would make it appear that Public is only copying.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So if I do nothing will I be grandfathered into keeping my Prov-wide plan  🙂

This is a positive step

BearFBI

@Melinda_H Wow great news ! 

I'm glad to see public is back in the game at moving forward and not backwards !

I'm glad the province wide plans are gone. Phew ! I can switch plans now and not have to worry about keeping my "precious" grandfathered canada wide plan.

@smp99 

Yes, you can keep your current plan. i am assuming that you have one of the older province-wide calling plans.  There would actually be no reason for anyone to keep any of these most recent provincial calling plans.

benfatto

No price increase on the plans BUT then how will PM generate more income for Telus? Clearly that's the objective. 

@benfatto wrote:

No price increase on the plans BUT then how will PM generate more income for Telus? Clearly that's the objective. 

Having price plans that people don't want doesn't generate more income either.

BearFBI

@benfatto wrote:

Well I'm probably upgrading to the 35$ plan. It is right in line to the targeted offer months ago that I never got to take advantage of. Their making more money off of me.

more appealing plans = more money.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@z10user4 . Like you, I strongly support an add-on for texting. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for sharing the positive news!

Great to know when a company listens to their customers.
It puts Public Mobile one step above the others.

cmobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Finally it's a good news. 

Need Help? Let's chat.