cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change $29/10g plan on black Friday weekend

Carolccc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

bbc210029a3bfde5a0784a0941c23094.jpeg

I chowed to change my plan to $29/10 on Black Friday weekend on renewal Dec 5, but now I check my account payment show incoming payment still the old billing amount. Could you help me check it

19 REPLIES 19

Carolccc

I surprised at his reward too. Public mobile have to pay him money

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Your screenshot is amazing. How did you get so many loyalty points? I thought they max out at 5 dollars a month. 😮

Carolccc

so you chose change now or change on renewal?

Carolccc

I am sure I confirm that. But I don’t know why it didn’t show on my upcoming payment.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Carolccc As long as you confirmed the changes to occur on the next renewal date, it will go though. You should see these upcoming changes on the Subscription and add-on tab. If it's not there, maybe you didn't submit properly. I know that they removed the plan for existing customers, but if anyone had a scheduled plan change, it will go through. I know this because mine did. I am now on the $29/10GB plan. 

Carolccc

I only have this one, I am already use it for couple years. I saw there have this plan on Black Friday then just change it. This $29 screen shot just when I doing that I send to my friend said now have this options plan for existing customer.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@Carolccc Can you provide some screenshots of the Payments and Subscriptions pages? PM staff are going to give you the run around; they'll probably tell you it's not available for plan changes, not knowing about the Friday evening window. I have a funny feeling it's fine but you're not looking in the right places.

Carolccc

I also use website to check, upcoming payment still old plan. 

Carolccc

I use laptop, upcoming is still the old plan.

@Carolccc  Then go to your payment page and confirm it’s set to charge to new plan on renewal like in my screen shot 

Carolccc

I also submit a ticket. Still waiting the reply.

Carolccc

I confirm that, just screen shot before I click the confirm

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I had a family member who changed over to this plan before they changed it to new activations only. I told him to check his account to see if the plan is still showing on upcoming payment. On the app, it still showed his upcoming payment staying at his current plan, but when he logged in via the web site, it showed the upcoming plan as the $29 10Gb plan set to change on November 28. Give that a try and see if the two are showing different information.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Carolccc 

that's the plan wife wanted to upgrade to but was told it's for new activations only...then later in the day, that text was added to offer.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey @Carolccc! You might want to log in and review your billing information first. If the issue persists, it's best to contact Public Mobile's customer support directly. Here's the link to submit a ticket: CS Ticket Submission. They should be able to assist you in confirming the updated plan details. Cheers!

Carolccc

I also use iPad browser still the same.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Carolccc  It’s good you took the screen shot but it looks like you forgot to hit the confirm subscription change in renewal button in you screen shot add @Carolccc @if you did hit that button check your payment page for the upcoming payment 

Handy1_0-1701109747466.png

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Click on the + and then click on Subscriptions. Don't cancel the change because you lucked out and got it in the small window that it was available for plan changes. Now it's only available for new customers.

Also to confirm, did you go past that screen in your screenshot? You had to click confirm to lock it in.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Carolccc  don't change that billing, check the Change Subscripton page

please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

Need Help? Let's chat.