cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify account for full access

RyTheSweat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm new to Public as of yesterday and I am trying to log into my account.  I receive the OTP to my email address but when I proceed after stating this is a secure device it says I am registered with Public and need to enable full account access by sending a code to my phone #.  I am currently in the States so I cannot receive text messages from Public and there is no way around this from my side.  How do I get a text to my number so I can proceed with setting up my new account.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

RyTheSweat

Thanks.  It looks like I need to wait until I'm back. 

RyTheSweat

Thanks.  I currently have roaming enabled.  Looks like I need to wait until I'm back in Canada.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@RyTheSweat Incoming text might still work even if you are in the US. Try turning on roaming from the network settings and see if that works. If not, you will have to wait till you are back in Canada. If that still doesn't work, you can reach out to the PM CS Agent by sending them a private message from the link listed below in my signature. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @RyTheSweat 

it could be a problem then.  Since you are in US now, what are you try to do with My Account?

not sure if you can do much without getting into My Account, maybe you need to submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.