cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal plan not showing in account?

Kore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan to change on next renewal but new plan doesn't show up in account where it should be showing for next renewal. I'm worried it won't change? How can I confirm that it is set to change? Hope this makes sense.

6 REPLIES 6

Kore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much! I found it and it says it's changed. Huge weight off my shoulders. Thanks 

Carolccc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you check your upcoming payment?
I have same issue as you and I check my upcoming payment still my old monthly billing amount. If your upcoming payment is not change. You can try to submit a ticket, use the “chat us”.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Kore!

I understand your concern. To ensure your new plan is set to change at the next renewal, you can check your account details or contact Public Mobile's customer support. They'll be able to confirm and provide assistance. Here's the link to submit a ticket if needed: CS Ticket Submission. Don't worry; they'll help you sort it out! 😊

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kore , check the payments tab.  The plan that you will be renewing to shows up there along with any credit offset.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kore  Check your payment page for upcoming payment and plan details 

Handy1_0-1701109833172.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kore 

did you go to Change Subscription page and confirm there?

Also,  maybe just browser cache, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.