cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden A1.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is anyone else having login issues on the Website? Mobile App is working fine with my Primary Account already logged in however I'm trying to check my secondary Account from a Private Browser.. when I logged in it directed me back to the Public Mobile Home Page, when I pressed sign in again it said 'Forbidden A1'. 

There is no way the Account got closed because I signed in two days ago and the bill just renewed on the 30th, and with $400+ in the Available Funds, there's no way it would have closed. 

Account was not suspended either. 

@J_PM: This should be an Announcement if there is Maintenance.

66 REPLIES 66

Jcsam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

where do i check that?

Jcsam

iphone 7 -> LTE or 3G

Jcsam

can i use the VPN to call land lines? I have whatsup and viber but it is important i have my phone number working to recieve an emergency calls from my family.

@Jcsam 

what phone do you have ?  Most new PM accounts have volte enabled and that will make use in USA much easier. Can you see if volte is enabled ?

Jcsam

also there was a long message about how US has stopped supporting 3G.....

Jcsam

yes, thank you. Now i have to wait and see if it works 🙂

Jcsam

ok thats good. I was able to make the add on over the phone. but i didnt receive any confirmation as such. i will have to wait until the site is back online or when in US or see if my credit card has been charged 🙂

@Jcsam 

if you select the $40 payment for your $30 add-on...you'll have $10 remaining and it'll still be on your account for future purchases or even toward next renewal.

So it does work. Great. So if the add on costs $30 then you want to put $40 on your account so you can make the purchase or even put $60 to make the purchase. Reason, if you're down there longer than expected, you can purchase a second in 15 days. Also, any money left over can be paid to your monthly bill if you don't use it. Make sense?

Priority

If you do $40, it will leave $10 left over in your Available Funds. 

Therefore, you can use the remaining amount left to pay towards your next bill.

Truthfully...  with the website and app being down, I wouldn't be surprised if their entire system for purchasing is down. 

What you can do is when you are down in the US, find a free WiFi spot, open the app and purchase it from there. As an alternative, you can always download a VOIP app like Fongo or TextNow to make calls back to Canada for free using WiFi until you get things sorted. 

Jcsam

thanks. when i called 611, it asks me to select an amount to charge the credit card. i cant select $30. it says 20, 40, 60, etc

Priority

I much prefer the Point System due to the Legacy Rewards system just because of my large amount of Friend Referrals. 

The people I refer stay long term, therefore getting a one time $10 for referring them on the old Legacy System isn't worth it, since they'll stay for years and that will be dozens and dozens of Guaranteed Points which add up to alot more than the one time $10 I would have gotten on legacy. 

My bills will be free forever, even when I lose the odd 1-2 people who switch elsewhere It always adds right back up.

Jcsam

thank you. i called 611. its asking to charge credit card in denominations of Dollar 20, 40, 50, 80, etc.

Roaming is $30

@Priority wrote:

@hairbag1 I will not ever be leaving Public Mobile, no need to worry about losing out there. (It's all from Redeemed Points > Friend Referral Credits.).

I have multiple Public Mobile Accounts my Primary having over 70 Referrals, and my secondary having 34. I'll never leave considering the bills are free at this point and I'm still referring 1-5 people daily. 

I don't do contracts, i buy outright so I'll never need to go back to a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Provider for that. 

A referral a day keeps the phone bill away! 🫡

I'm a permanent Public user. 😌 

You're an excellent example of a customer who benefits from Points rather than Rewards. Keep up the good work.

@Jcsam wrote:

I need to log in to my account urgently to purchase Roaming. i dont know what to do if the site is down for long?

Do you know if i can enable Roaming via text when i am out of country?

@Jcsam ,

When out of Country please: Dial  1 (855) 478-2542  (1 855 4PUBLIC) from another phone.

Edit: @Jcsam , You can even download the TextNow app & get a free phone # for it & use that when on Wi-Fi to make free phone calls. So you can Dial  1 (855) 478-2542 (1 855 4PUBLIC) on that for free!

@Jcsam 

dial 611 to get a Roaming add-on. You'll need your PM pin number if using your on-file credit card to pay for it.

added...use this number if you're in US.  1-855-478-2542.... ( 1-855-4PUBLIC). If you need a second Roaming add-on while in US, make sure to wait until your first add-on expired + 24 hours before getting same add-on. (you can get different add-on bundle without waiting though)

Priority

Dial 611 from the line you'd like to purchase an add-on from and it should give you an option to do it there manually.

Sometimes you have to hang up and call a few times for it to begin talking. 

Jcsam

I need to log in to my account urgently to purchase Roaming. i dont know what to do if the site is down for long?

Do you know if i can enable Roaming via text when i am out of country?

Priority

The Customer Service Team, like as are probably also unaware of the Maintenance going on since they weren't given any word.

It's the Development Team hard at work right now.. maybe once the Maintenance is finished we will come back to some awesome new features.

Requesting @softech or @Luddite PIN this to the top of the menu and maybe combine the other threads that are related to clean up some of these posts? Perhaps change topic to...  AUGUST 14th 9PM - PM Website and App down. Working on fix.... 

Priority

**App + Website are undergoing Maintenance** Announcement Time: @J_PM

In the last 4 hours there has been various Reports of users being unable to sign into the 'My Account' and new users trying to join are unable to Complete their Activation as a result of the current Maintenance and webpage being down with no sort of warning whatsoever.

The issue is persistent across all users at the moment by the looks of it, since multiple have tried and are also unable to access the My Account. @LitlLdy asked the Customer Support Agent about the Maintenance and even they are unaware of the issues this evening. 

Maintenance Mode, Error 404, Unauthorized, & Forbidden A1 will be the most common error and messages in this case. 

If you are Activating and cannot complete the Activation as a result of the Maintenance just pause right where you are and wait until everything Is back up and running normally.

The Activation Portal will not be operational during Maintenance, therefore I'd recommend reattempting in the morning tomorrow if you are able to wait since the systems might be down for the rest of the evening. 

You'll be able to pick up the Activation exactly where you left off by logging into your Account on the Public Mobile App once Maintenance is finished, even if you've already made a your first payment, don't worry about leaving the process since you can return once Maintenance is done. 

Priority

@hairbag1 I will not ever be leaving Public Mobile, no need to worry about losing out there. (It's all from Redeemed Points > Friend Referral Credits.).

I have multiple Public Mobile Accounts my Primary having over 70 Referrals, and my secondary having 34. I'll never leave considering the bills are free at this point and I'm still referring 1-5 people daily. 

I don't do contracts, i buy outright so I'll never need to go back to a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Provider for that. 

A referral a day keeps the phone bill away! 🫡

I'm a permanent Public user. 😌 

Priority

Have you tried calling 611 from the phone number your trying to manage the Account of? I vaguely remember it gives you an option there to turn on or off Pre-Authorized Payments.

Keep us informed.

Priority

It's still down, obvious for everyone. I appreciate everyone's responses. My mind is now at ease. 

I have tagged @J_PM and requested an official Announcement for the current maintenance.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Sign-in-Issues/td-p/1034379

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority ,

Message I sent CS_Agent earlier who is not aware of any maintenance currently being done!:

Can’t Login to My Account or the Public Mobile app!

Hi, I am really sorry to bother you but none of Us Customers are able to login to our My Accounts or the Public Mobile app! Is it down for maintenance this early with no warning?

Response from CS_Agent:

Thank you so much for reaching Public Mobile, my name is Carlos and I will be more than happy to assist you today. 

We are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with your services, but no worries I will help you to get more details about this situation.

Let us confirm there is no maintenance right now, we kindly ask for more details about this situation are you trying to access your online account from the US?

I will be waiting for your response. 

Carlos

Customer support agent.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

IMG_0195.jpeg

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority ,

I tried to submit a support ticket & get this 

IMG_0191.jpeg

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority , I get the same error when trying to login to My Account! It usually says down for maintenance when it is so maybe EverSafe is taking a break or in a bad mood (Joking)! The Public Mobile app isn’t working either for me! It’s not usually down this early!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Priority 

"$400+"...that's a lot to have sitting in your account. What if you decide to leave PM for somewhere else ? Likely won't get a refund.

Need Help? Let's chat.