cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t activate new line

Ashokrmy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to activate a new line but it gave me the attached message from yesterday however I tried to push resume activation it gave me login screen tried to use my user name and password but it gave me error massage I tried to reset the password but without any luck

IMG_0214.jpeg

7 REPLIES 7

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Ashokrmy , the MY Account webpage & Public Mobile app are working again! I’m able to sign in to both as of Tuesday, August 15, 3:30am (ADT)!

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The Activation Portal will not be operational during Maintenance, I'd recommend reattempting in the morning tomorrow if you are able to wait. 

You'll be able to pick up the Activation where you left off by signing into your Account on the App once Maintenance is finished. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Sign-in-Issues/td-p/1034379

@Ashokrmy 

you cannot change it from Community, you have to login My Account to make the change

Did you check if PM charged you yet?

At this point, you need. to engage support and have them to help with the activation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Ashokrmy

I went to my community settings and tried to change it or even to see it without any luck 

IMG_0216.jpeg

Ashokrmy

I downloaded the app and put my username and password but it keep giving me error IMG_0215.jpeg

Ashokrmy

Yes I did it through website but I don’t know that I have to compete it through the app

I will start to compete the second part and see

Thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ashokrmy 

Did you start the activation using the web browser ?  if so, did you go through the app to try to complete the second half of the activation?

Need Help? Let's chat.