cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – February 2021

Wow, I actually noticed the announcement within a few hours of it being posted this month! Then as I read trough I thought “Looks like I might have even beat @darlicious to congratulate everyone”. But... not quite.

A quieter month around here this time for sure, nothing real BiG in the works other than the change to Provincial Calling plans (if that actually gets to completion without being scrapped).

Good work everyone!

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Here you go folks its almost all there but the Univac 5000 is sputtering spit out the last (2) of the 10%ers! Time will tell if it wants to cough out rext of the recipients this month.....

Spoiler

February Top Contributors

Oracles:

Computergeek541, Dunkman, Luddite, ShawnC13, Lieux, popping, mimmo, NDesai and will13am

Top 1%

HALIMACS, JK8, kb_mv

Top 5%

z10user4, darlicious, softech, dabr, esjliv, Triguy, villellamcmeans, Nezgar, LurganleUK

Top 10%

Gunner123, RosieR, kselmak, RossN, AE_Collector, hairbag1, HtdeGnow, BearFBI, gpixel4, cavemantoronto, sheytoon and one more?!! And finally BKNS27 it was while coming but great work!

softech
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

thanks Uniavc 5000!!

this is our Group pic.

softech_0-1615391728098.png

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

lol Notice the sausage fest. Notice the only person in the room that can operate the dang thing. Darlicious!

And then there's Melinda_H and the Moderators. 🙂 Ooo sounds like a band name.

pm_mods.jpg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

lol Notice the sausage fest. Notice the only person in the room that can operate the dang thing.

EXACTLY - give the lady some space to do the real work!!!

@z10user4 , is that your hand messing with the knob on the Univac trying to mess @darlicious up???  LOL

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS : I'll mess with my own knob thank you...and get banned...or at least archived 🙂

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Great month and rewards as always! Thank you all for your hard job and support!😊

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Congratulations everyone! Keep up all the good work!

....I guess I will get at 'er!

🙂   Countin' on you.... certainly cannot count on PM to do it 😞

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  Well Done.. and in only 1 hour... even with a Univac  😉

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to the Top Contributors in February 2021 !

Thank you to all, specially the new posters, for your contributions in helping fellow customers, and for making this community an awesome place to be.

d3329c52762416871c83dd8183bd7eea

Have a wonderful day everyone!

RosieR

Need Help? Let's chat.