cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – February 2021

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 9 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 12 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 315 accepted solutions in February. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1615380100672.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1615380100678.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

81 REPLIES 81

I still can't find those last two ten percenters I 've got to be staring right at them but not seeing them. Anybody wanna help an ol' gal out? The Univac 5000 of course! Congratulations to all the wetcoasters out there on another day in paradise.....that's reward enough for us!

IMG_20210310_160224059_HDR.jpg

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations everybody. Keep up all the good work and you too @darlicious for all the extra work you put in every month listing all the awardees. Just about everybody beat me to the punch this month enter the house at 5 a.m. and back in just before 7 p.m. it's been a long hard day! But at least I get paid for it unlike all you hard-working contributors!

treefrog

Congrats everyone on a job well done! You're a hard working bunch!

@softech wrote:

thanks Uniavc 5000!!

Not often you get all the Oracles together for a photo Op and especially in support of @darlicious efforts. But yeah still a couple missing, no doubt on Public Mobile marketing trips in the south of France and Rio.

AE_Collector

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrats to thos emake it this month.  More coming!  😁

Camera4617

I'm rich now.. $2 in savings.. 🙂

Thanks PM

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to everyone, no matter how big or small the contribution was, important to be involved and help where we can😀😀

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations everybody on your hard work and thank you to everyone who has helped me out when I have needed it. Thanks @darlicious  for all your hard work that you do every month to keep us informed and up to date. Another month another dollar me......

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats everyone!

fujiyama

Congrats to all who earned a reward!

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations everyone! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to everyone who participated.

Congratulations to the Top Contributors in February 2021 !

Thank you to all, specially the new posters, for your contributions in helping fellow customers, and for making this community an awesome place to be.

d3329c52762416871c83dd8183bd7eea

Have a wonderful day everyone!

RosieR

@darlicious  Well Done.. and in only 1 hour... even with a Univac  😉

@darlicious wrote:

Congratulations everyone! Keep up all the good work!

....I guess I will get at 'er!

🙂   Countin' on you.... certainly cannot count on PM to do it 😞

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Great month and rewards as always! Thank you all for your hard job and support!😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : I'll mess with my own knob thank you...and get banned...or at least archived 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

lol Notice the sausage fest. Notice the only person in the room that can operate the dang thing.

EXACTLY - give the lady some space to do the real work!!!

@Anonymous , is that your hand messing with the knob on the Univac trying to mess @darlicious up???  LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol Notice the sausage fest. Notice the only person in the room that can operate the dang thing. Darlicious!

And then there's Melinda_H and the Moderators. 🙂 Ooo sounds like a band name.

pm_mods.jpg

thanks Uniavc 5000!!

this is our Group pic.

Uniavc 5000 Uniavc 5000

Here you go folks its almost all there but the Univac 5000 is sputtering spit out the last (2) of the 10%ers! Time will tell if it wants to cough out rext of the recipients this month.....

Spoiler

February Top Contributors

Oracles:

Computergeek541, Dunkman, Luddite, ShawnC13, Lieux, popping, mimmo, NDesai and will13am

Top 1%

HALIMACS, JK8, kb_mv

Top 5%

z10user4, darlicious, softech, dabr, esjliv, Triguy, villellamcmeans, Nezgar, LurganleUK

Top 10%

Gunner123, RosieR, kselmak, RossN, AE_Collector, hairbag1, HtdeGnow, BearFBI, gpixel4, cavemantoronto, sheytoon and one more?!! And finally BKNS27 it was while coming but great work!

Wow, I actually noticed the announcement within a few hours of it being posted this month! Then as I read trough I thought “Looks like I might have even beat @darlicious to congratulate everyone”. But... not quite.

A quieter month around here this time for sure, nothing real BiG in the works other than the change to Provincial Calling plans (if that actually gets to completion without being scrapped).

Good work everyone!

AE_Collector

LEGO

What a pleasure to see so many happy people! 😀

Congratulations all!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

HUGE congrats to all reward earners.  Thank you all for continuing to contribute and help people out.  This is still a unique business model for customer service but we are proving it can be successful!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to all reward recipients.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

Congrats! You finally get to find out what you didn't get! Submit that ticket!

Congratulations everyone! Keep up all the good work!

....I guess I will get at 'er!

kaytus

Congratulations to all those earning well-deserved rewards and thanks for helping out.

Once again, Thanks to everyone.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all contributors in February for a job well done.  Keep up with the great work.

Need Help? Let's chat.