cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

I didn't receive any confirmation email either -  the offer stated that the email entered would be the one the deal was applied to, so I'm assuming it will be eligible. It would have been ideal if there was some form of auto-generated confirmation, for sure. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

This is great! I've just signed up for Public Mobile today. The link to submitt my email address isnt working. Am I eligible for this deal?

Mayor / Maire

Re: New Year Savings: Get your first renewal FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@jeanbeans : Click on the big logo up top and find Get Offer and click on it.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Here is the link to the boxing week savings page: 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/boxingweek 

You can submit your email address on this page to receive the activation email. 

I have activated my SIM with $25 plan. However, I have not received 5GB Bonus data. This data is given on 1st month or 2nd month?

@MONA2050 wrote:

I have activated my SIM with $25 plan. However, I have not received 5GB Bonus data. This data is given on 1st month or 2nd month?

This hapepens within 30 days.

Mayor / Maire

@MONA2050 wrote:

It'll be added to your account within 30 days after you activated AND as long as you followed instructions to qualify. Did you submit email and get confirmation before you activated ?

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online before January 25, 2021, 11:59PM EST to redeem this offer.

• Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

Yes, I entered my email address and activated the card online using the same email address with $25 monthly plan.  When I entered my email on website, I did not receive any confirmation email. I received below message in the website itself. I immediately confirmed with the customer care executive on Chat and she said I was eligible. Only after that I went ahead. Surprizingly, after activation, I do not see the bonus 5G data in my account. I will wait for 30 days and see now. 

"Thanks for entering your email!

This is confirmation that the email address you entered is now eligible for this limited time offer. Follow the steps below and activate with the email address submitted by January 25, 2021."

Mayor / Maire

@MONA2050...

you should see the free month and data on your account within 30 days or less.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

I activated my plan today, but don't see the 5GB of data. I was told when going through the activation process that this would happen automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.