cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Hi @SvenBrouwer 

It could take up to 30 days for the bonus data to show in your self-serve account.

kaytus
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

It'll be added to your account within 30 days after you activated AND as long as you followed instructions to qualify. Did you submit an email and get confirmation before you activated?

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate any plan online before January 25, 2021, 11:59 PM EST to redeem this offer.

• Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.
ThePrez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

just switch today from Rogers to Public and suppose to receive the promo  1 month free and  5 gig . I signed up for $25 plan.......now if I opt for autopay do I loose the bonus?

@ThePrez wrote:

just switch today from Rogers to Public and suppose to receive the promo  1 month free and  5 gig . I signed up for $25 plan.......now if I opt for autopay do I loose the bonus?

You won't lose anything. Autopay earns you a discount.

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is a great incentive to new customers.  Thank you Public Mobile 🙂

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is normal in billing.  Once you are eligible for a second month free, you will be given a credit in your account toward the end of the first 30 days which will be used to cover the next month's payment.  

Welcome to Public Mobile.  You will love all the great incentives and gifts from Public Mobile.  Such a great company to be in!

cbenny13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wish I were a new member!

Moved:

eqh006
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

The promo link provided is not working : https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Could you repost the link please? Thanks!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@eqh006 

Use this one.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/boxingweek

Also when you start activation. Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus credited to your account within 72 hours of activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.