cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Hi, 

As of now, the link still is not working. Have you been able to find the correct one? Thanks!

Mayor / Maire

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@eqh006 

I just gave you new link to get to the promotion.

Click below

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/boxingweek

Thanks! Just saw it

@eqh006 wrote:

Hi, 

As of now, the link still is not working. Have you been able to find the correct one? Thanks!

This was pointed out on the first page of this announcement thread that the link didn't work.

@Catherine_T : It looks like a correction needs to be made.

Hello,

I just activated my phone but I did not  receive my confirmation email for the promo 5gb data and the free month.

And I do not have it in my account.

Can you please get back to me. Thanks

@Xena wrote:

Hello,

I just activated my phone but I did not  receive my confirmation email for the promo 5gb data and the free month.

And I do not have it in my account.

Can you please get back to me. Thanks

If the conditions of the promotion have been met, you will receive the bonuses within 30 days of activation.

Mayor / Maire

@Xena...

did you follow these instructions ?..

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate any plan online before January 25, 2021, 11:59 PM EST to redeem this offer.

• Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

Hi, yes I did but I never received a confirmation in my email. I tried more than once and still no email.

The only email I got was when I activated my phone. 

Oracle

@Xena wrote:

Hi, yes I did but I never received a confirmation in my email. I tried more than once and still no email.

The only email I got was when I activated my phone. 

@Xena 

Many customers do not get an confirmation email.  When you submit your email initially, you should have been brought to the next webpage, confirming that you signed up.  You should be fine. 

Thank you. Looking forward to be with PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.