cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@Ann2515 

Officially its in the next 30 days but most have recieved around 8 or 9 days. If by day 25 of your plan you havent recieved the 30 day credit and/or the 5gb data add on then contact the moderators at that time and have them apply it.

Ann2515
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Thank you

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ann2515 

No problem. Welcome to public mobile and the community! If you have any questions about your service, account, phone etc feel free to come ask us, read threads, search subjects you name it were happy to help!

Candie82

I thought this would be an extra 5 gb a month. 
Super disappointed and I’ll have to up my plan when it expires 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Year Savings: Get your first renewal FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@Candie82 wrote:

I thought this would be an extra 5 gb a month. 
Super disappointed and I’ll have to up my plan when it expires 

@Candie82 

From the announcement post at the top of page 1 of this thread:
"(Plus an additional 5GB of free data when they activate on select plans!)"
This doesn't say every month. Nor does it say one time. Just free data. Singular.

Then it says under point 5:
"Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable."
Add-ons never repeat. Singular again.

The way data works around here is that you use your plan data first. If you consume it all before your renewal then any add-on data will get used. Then at renewal, the plan data will be used and the add-on data will step back and wait for the next time it's needed.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@Candie82   It is a one time bonus add-on.

1. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.
cwilkinson01

hi please help i am unable to submit my email address to benefit from this offer

JK8
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cwilkinson01 wrote:

hi please help i am unable to submit my email address to benefit from this offer

Use this link:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/boxingweek

Amorrison

I did all of this and I never received the promotion. Signed up for the promotion, activated and picked a plan over $25. How can i go about getting this fixed?. 

Dunkman
Oracle

@Amorrison wrote:

I did all of this and I never received the promotion. Signed up for the promotion, activated and picked a plan over $25. How can i go about getting this fixed?. 

@Amorrison 

According to terms and conditions, you will get the credit and 5GB data add on within 30 days. Some customers have gotten the data add on within 10 days.  If more than 30 days, then contact moderator. 

Need Help? Let's chat.