cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terence87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Hi all,

I registered for the promo for a month free before January 15th and have received the email to activate and redeem this. I have not been credited yet though despite already activating my Sim. Please help

Terence 

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@Terence87  - The credit is not instant.  It can take several days until it appears in your account.

Terence87

Okay thank you very much I will wait and see!

Terence 

Ann2515

Hi I am a new customer I was wondering if i qualitfy for the months free and 5 gbs of data. i see it is nit added to my account.

Thanks You

@Ann2515 wrote:

Hi I am a new customer I was wondering if i qualitfy for the months free and 5 gbs of data. i see it is nit added to my account.

Did you first register your e-maila address for this offer at Boxing Week Savings (publicmobile.ca) and then activate your Public Mobile account online?  If all conditions were met, you'll see the bonus 5GB (and the account credit) within 30 days of activation.

xinyuan_hong

Hi, I ordered for a SIM card 5 days ago, and have not received it in the mail. Today, I received an email saying that I need to activate by tomorrow Jan 15 in order to qualify for the New Year Savings promotion. However deadline advertised online is Feb 8. Must I indeed activate by Jan 15? If so, how can I do so if the SIM I purchased has not yet arrived?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online before February 8, 2021, 11:59PM EST to redeem this offer.

It generally takes two to three weeks for delivery.

collrins

i requested this promotion, and it said i was registered.   The next day I created an account with same email for public mobile.  it was the 35 plan.  I received today an email saying I was eligible and  for this flash sale, but I had to click though the email to register, but I had already created my account.  please advise as it was unclear that I had to wait for an email.

Lauterswitjhl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You do not have to wait for the email.  As long as you entered in your email prior to activating your plan, you will receive the promo. You do not receive the credit right away.  It can take up to 30 days. 

Ann2515

I activated my SIM card this week and I still hasn’t got the 5gb of data added to my account. How long does it take for it to be added. 
thank You

Need Help? Let's chat.