cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a4chiu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Question: 

I submitted my email address on PM’s home page, then I activated my sim a day after, but the confirmation email arrived 2 days later. 

Will I still be able to get the one month free?

sawattamwar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Hi I have bought two new sims and activated from store .. how to check if store representative has enabled both offers on my account or not?

4mp3rs4nd

I signed up for this offer and then signed up / activated using the same email last week. However, I'm still getting emails prompting me to activate before Jan 15 to get the deal, and it doesn't show up on my account. Can someone help me out?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@4mp3rs4nd Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

4mp3rs4nd

Yes, absolutely, cheers - I'm just worried that I'm still getting the marketing "sign up now or miss the credit" emails. I got my referral credit already, so I guess the system's not smart enough to stop those marketing emails when the user has already created a new account. 🙂

goodtogo2019

I am new to Public Mobile & just set up a new account two days ago.  Now I have received an email with a New Year Savings offer.  In order to take advantage of this it seems I have to go through the whole activation process again with my SIM and Credit Card info.  Is this correct?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

No @goodtogo2019 , that won't work unless you're looking for a 2nd Public Mobile account (unless you have another SIM card, and don't mind losing your phone number)

The e-mail has to be pre-registered for the promotion, THEN activation follows using the same e-mail pre-registered for the promotion.

You might try asking the moderators (if you ask really nicely) if they might grant you the opportunity.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

nasirksb

Hello Support Team , 

so 5 GB stay as long as my account active and I don't change Plan ?  or this is like one time Bonus which means this 5GB bonus will remove in Feb.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@nasirksb 

The 5 GB remains until it's consumed.   It does not expire or renew.   Whether or not it would be removed with plan changes is usually indicated in the Terms and Conditions of the original promotion.  

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Will spread the good news out!

Need Help? Let's chat.